1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine has been rescheduled to may as well. why don't they just reschedule it to next yr just to be safe.
or better yet, to the end of eternity. i'd still doubt they feel they make enough sales to release it by then.

Yet my April 25th final flex still stands... must be expected right at the top of May.

Same here. I never received any email notice of delay yet, but I also have the same payment date as you so maybe the email will come later/soon.

Still torn between iron patriot and war machine mark II. For the people who chose to wait out for this one, why did you choose to do so? For me a marvel character shouldn't be portrayed in grey scale, all the characters from the multitude of movies are very colorful palette wise, so I'm leaning slightly toward this one. Plus the red outline on the arc reactor is killing me, it just puts me off for some reason, but it is less pronounced on this figure.

Still torn between iron patriot and war machine mark II. For the people who chose to wait out for this one, why did you choose to do so? For me a marvel character shouldn't be portrayed in grey scale, all the characters from the multitude of movies are very colorful palette wise, so I'm leaning slightly toward this one. Plus the red outline on the arc reactor is killing me, it just puts me off for some reason, but it is less pronounced on this figure.

I went with this because I love the paint job, you get a Cheadle sculpt, and it was in the movie much more than the grey one.

I picked up the Mark II War Machine because it was the first diecast Iron Man figure and because I have no patience what-so-ever. Most likely going to swap it out with the Iron Patriot once I have it in hand. I think the paint job on Iron Patriot is really going to stand out in comparison to the Mark II. Plus, as guy66657 said, the Mark II wasn't even featured in the movie.

The only way I would really be happy with a grey War Machine was if he were covered in weaponry like he was intended to be.

image.jpg

I guess it's safe to say ip and red snapper will keep there release dates for May. Finally, been dying to see how rs turns out and ip is gonna be amazing just like wm2.

Back