1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also pulled the trigger today , passed on War Machine but iron patriot looks too cool to pass on

No creepy quiet guy video yet? :dunno

1- Hot Toys Collectors post a "Coming Soon" pic on Facebook
2 - A few days later or the next day, OMG user post the pics in here
3 - Then u get your silent guy unboxing video :)

Patriot is looking good. Not sure if I'll get it if Zod is coming the same month since I have that figure scheduled for a full payment.

IP looks sooo good. Just traded my diecast war machine in anticipation of this. Now I need the diecast hot toy fix.

I don't have any figures anymore but I went to my local shop and moved the War Machine around and OMG!!! It feels so fragile because it's so heavy!!! I totally recommend getting it and IP. Diecast will definitively be a wonderful thing on Hot Toys. Would be cool to see all the other suits having die cast pasts.

I'm expecting to a few of the older armors redone in diecast, like Marks III and VII.

I wouldn't hold my breath with more diecast. Howard has already given some negative comments on the difficulty the diecast process has been on them. With the figure delays the IP and Mark 42 may be the last diecast we see for a while for IM. Same as the lame Power Pose series (Hopefully). He has like 15 Iron Man 3 armors in the kitty to keep the Iron man profits rolling for the upcoming years.

The whole diecast blitz was because of Play Imaginative getting a 1/6 ironman license and showing off the Mark VII ( Which HT quickly **** canned with Marvel and suspending that license). Since they are providing little to no competition to HT right now, the figures coming down the pipe will be the end of that type of processing for a while I think.

Also Marvel seems to be banned from any DX treatment, so that option is not very viable........yet.:lol

Back