1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Specs/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey.. look who made a video! First time shooting one so I picked something VERY SIMPLE to focus on. Feedback is welcome.. as long as it's good! lol

I just got my iron patriot yesterday. definitely a great figure :panic::panic:
I have a very noob question though.... after I extend his leg down by pressing the button on his back, how do I put his leg back up?
anyone here can help me? much appriciated:wave

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS195D1 - Iron Man 3: Iron Patriot Diecast Series Official Sp...

You should be able to just push them back up into position..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Predator1221, I agree that my statement should not be generalized as not all diecast haters hate diecast for the sole reason that they have invested too much on plastic already but I know for sure that some hate diecast for his main reason.

I don't know where this bizarre fantasy comes from.

The only thing I care about is that it looks good on a shelf. Plastic gives crisper details and requires less prep work to get a good finish on. But then, we all know that HT is all about that quality control.... ROFLMAO!

The only thing I care about is that it looks good on a shelf. Plastic gives crisper details and requires less prep work to get a good finish on. But then, we all know that HT is all about that quality control.... ROFLMAO!

:rotfl:rotfl

The only thing I care about is that it looks good on a shelf. Plastic gives crisper details and requires less prep work to get a good finish on

Uh, what prep work? You take it out of the box and slap it on a stand. :lol

Ah, to be so young and naive again....

I've read enough of your inane diatribes on Diecast to know who the naive one here is. :wink1:

Plastic Heartbreaker and Silver Cent went up for PO before both Diecast WM Mk2 and IP figs, yet the Diecasts were completed and shipped first. :lol

I've read enough of your inane diatribes on Diecast to know who the naive one here is. :wink1:

Plastic Heartbreaker and Silver Cent went up for PO before both Diecast WM Mk2 and IP figs, yet the Diecasts were completed and shipped first. :lol

tumblr_lkk59qMj8T1qcyuhro1_500.gif

Ah, to be so young and naive again....

:clapFar to much time is wasted on these threads clarifying what should be obvious. Then fragile egos take hold and we get no where. Just because we all still play with toys doesn't mean we still have to act like children.:lecture

Back