1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting for A1 Comics/Toys Glasgow to get him in stock, even if its a bit longer its cheaper.

Didn't even realise that A1 did these sort of figures. But if its cheaper then probably worth wait.

Not sure if I even have space to display Loki just now, probably need to keep him boxed for a while until I clear some stuff.

Didn't even realise that A1 did these sort of figures. But if its cheaper then probably worth wait.

Not sure if I even have space to display Loki just now, probably need to keep him boxed for a while until I clear some stuff.

Yeah the A1 in the city centre has Red Skull, Rescue Cap, Spider-man New Goblin, POTC Angelica, Predators Noland and Falconer Predator at the moment.

I get most of my Hot Toys from there, think they are due Thor and Black Widow this month looking forward to those!

Yeah the A1 in the city centre has Red Skull, Rescue Cap, Spider-man New Goblin, POTC Angelica, Predators Noland and Falconer Predator at the moment.

I get most of my Hot Toys from there, think they are due Thor and Black Widow this month looking forward to those!

May have to have a try at getting Black Widow with them then, cheers for the heads up.

I preordered minutes after he went up on SSC...but it's a flex pay...I ordered two and the 2nd is a full pay which is coming the 14th

WTF?
I ordered Loki the day he went up for pre-order.
I see people in other countries getting it before me who ordered it after me?
How is that possible?

Wow! Some you guys and gals have already got shipment noticed? I haven't gotten one yet! I have more than enough on my debit card and have gotten no full charges yet other than the NRD. Come on email get something already!!!

Back