1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF?
I ordered Loki the day he went up for pre-order.
I see people in other countries getting it before me who ordered it after me?
How is that possible?

I sympathise.

Mines will be here in UK on Monday and I only ordered him the day the OMG pics came out. I had him on flexi pay, so like others said that may have something to do with it.

Can't wait though, a worthy addition to any collection.

I order this the same day it went up for preorder at SSC. I didn't get any shipping notice for this like others have. Mine still states processing in my account. In which, I am fine with not getting this right away. I can wait till next week. :)

I've got Odin coming this week and Loki hopefully :pray: in the week or so after. Soon my Asgardian trio will be complete!!

:clap

Odin is a fantastic figure and the trio will look sweet displayed together. Congrats and don't forget...PICTURES PLEASE :)

I certainly shall, can't wait for them both to arrive! I've not had a shipping notice yet either but I've waitied this long for him, I can wait a few days more!

So excited to get this guy in a few weeks.

My local shop hook-up usually gets their Hot Toys figs about a week after Sideshow starts shipping.

At least, that's how it worked out with the DX11.

I order this the same day it went up for preorder at SSC. I didn't get any shipping notice for this like others have. Mine still states processing in my account. In which, I am fine with not getting this right away. I can wait till next week. :)

I just called sideshow and asked to be charged early and they said no, they will only charge and ship on the 14th and not any time sooner so????????

I just called sideshow and asked to be charged early and they said no, they will only charge and ship on the 14th and not any time sooner so????????

That's cool. It was worth a shot, right? Like I stated earlier, I fine with waiting till next week. Next week will be here before we know it.

I pre-ordered him the day he went up for PO at SSC and had him on Flexpay, received the tracking number yesterday so I will have him in hand on Monday :D

Sideshow's shipping policy seems to be a little out of sink with regards to priority/shipping orders.

$10 more to put a shipper box in another box?
No thanks,I've never had an issue with the art box being damaged.
That's why the shipper box takes the bumps.

$10 more to put a shipper box in another box?
No thanks,I've never had an issue with the art box being damaged.
That's why the shipper box takes the bumps.

Storage space is a valuable commodity. I feel silly enough keeping the box that holds the box, but to pay for a bigger box to hold the box that holds the box... :monkey1

I've had over 15 figures sent across the country to NY and only once has the box been damaged and it was the DX12 box which was a piece of crap to begin with, SSC is pretty good about replacement boxes anyways if yours is messed up, I pay too much to ship already to warrent another $10

but I guess if your looking to sell anything in the future the boxes do become very important, maybe I should have the BD Mark VII packed out:nana:

Back