1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what movie did you watch, guyver1?

nice custom! i have all the pieces except the scarf ready. someone just needs to print the scarf and sell it ~ ha!

: D

Ah you're right, that's usually the scenes I don't pay much attention too. Sorry. I never really like seeing the super powerful villans in the comic movies wearing regular clothes with exception to Joker and Red Skull.

Which is probably why I won't like the Mandarin in IM3 from what I've been reading.

when they were in germany at the party
Beginning of the museum scene. When he's taking the guy's eye scan.

:exactly:

Loki_G_shot_zps29b47dd1.png

I never really like seeing the super powerful villans in the comic movies wearing regular clothes with exception to Joker....

i'm no so sure the bank robber outfit, he purple coat, the nurse outfit, or the gotham honor guard are "regular clothes".

loki wore a suit in thor too. similar in style ~ sans the scarf.

i'm no so sure the bank robber outfit, he purple coat, the nurse outfit, or the gotham honor guard are "regular clothes".

loki wore a suit in thor too. similar in style ~ sans the scarf.

Yeah I remember, which is why Thor the movie irked me so much, too much time with thor in a t shirt (yawn) in the whole movie.

At least Portman was in there, maybe Jane was boring, but Nat is hot as hell. :clap

...Since I placed my order within the first five minutes of the preorder going live at SSC - and I am speaking literally 1st five minutes, I BETTER be near the top of the ship-to-first list.

And nice custom, Collectible.

If anyone have a lot of Hot Toys to go along with Loki it would be cool! Get all your Hot Toys in a kneeling position infront of Loki and take apicture for all of us to see! :lol

"Is this not your natural state?" :lol I also thought that would make a great picture, please post pics if you manage to set it up! :D

Has anybody tried paying with a prepaid card? IE like a prepaid visa/mastercard you purchase at a local supermarket.

The sideshow representative told me I could use the card, without having to register your address with it.

Has anybody tried doing this? I want to pay for my loki with a $250 prepaid visa gift card.

Barbies and other 12" dolls would also work. This whole thing is a great idea and someone should do it ASAP.

It's really funny because I have my dolls - and Barbies - ready to kneal :rotfl The only good thing about not having all your stuff set up yet is that you can do crazy things like this. I'll post pics as soon as I get Loki :)

Back