1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Storage space is a valuable commodity. I feel silly enough keeping the box that holds the box, but to pay for a bigger box to hold the box that holds the box... :monkey1

Who ever said anything about storing the pack out box? :slap

It's just for shipping purposes to get the figure to me and then I toss it.

Who ever said anything about storing the pack out box? :slap

It's just for shipping purposes to get the figure to me and then I toss it.

Collections are ever changing, evolving things, and tons of people (myself included) keep the shippers for potential resale. People who order pack outs probably keep their pack out box if they keep the shippers.

Oh man, so happy for you all who will be having him soon! I hope HT ships their 2nd batch soon so I can get mine!

They have such good customer service. I had to report my card stolen and won't get a replacement for 7 to 10 days. Thought i'd have to cancel this guy, but they said they would put a hold on my account until I got my new card. I can pay for it then. Cannot wait to add this one to my collection.

I've had over 15 figures sent across the country to NY and only once has the box been damaged and it was the DX12 box which was a piece of crap to begin with, SSC is pretty good about replacement boxes anyways if yours is messed up, I pay too much to ship already to warrent another $10

but I guess if your looking to sell anything in the future the boxes do become very important, maybe I should have the BD Mark VII packed out:nana:

Absolutely! :lecture

I remember getting super excited for this figure a year ago. Time flies.

I'm still hyped for him.

knock knock boys, I'm over here
photomay09214440.jpg

Yes his outfit is just as mad as in the movie and that sculpt w a hint of a sneaky grin is well captured. I have not compared to film stills but then I am not that kind of collector ;)
Just gotto clean up so I can get to Hawkeye and then Hulk and it be all complete until A2 oh MVII of cause

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Back