1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cover-1_zpse0f2c9ee.gif

got mine ~

Awesome pic! :rock

"Most INSANE speech about freedom!" 720HD ROFL

[ame="https://youtu.be/dapip0EHYMI"]https://youtu.be/dapip0EHYMI[/ame]

Ughh I'm having the hardest time getting amped for this...been waiting a long time. I mean hell, I might have him by the end of the week depending on SSC and their shipping lol but I'm not going nuts about it. Ohhh that's right! My daughters due day is tomorrow. I guess I am " per-occupied *

Ughh I'm having the hardest time getting amped for this...been waiting a long time. I mean hell, I might have him by the end of the week depending on SSC and their shipping lol but I'm not going nuts about it. Ohhh that's right! My daughters due day is tomorrow. I guess I am " per-occupied *

yeah bro do your thing loki will still be here

yeah bro do your thing loki will still be here

Agreed. Congrats on the big event...although once its all over I'm sure Loki will gladly keep you company :)

True enough...glad it's a girl too. Beings that everyone tells me that boys like to get into more trouble then girls. So that way hopefully she will steer clear of my collection.

True enough...glad it's a girl too. Beings that everyone tells me that boys like to get into more trouble then girls. So that way hopefully she will steer clear of my collection.

Congrats on the new addition :D

SSC are just about to take the last flex pay for this guy, so hopefully I will have him in hand soon :yess:

Congratulations!!!

Wish her luck! Congrats! :hi5:

Gz! Can't stand when my email notification tone sounds and I open it with hope that it could be the paypal invoice of Loki from ABC express but nothing happens, just news from other sites, really dissapointing

I've got Odin coming this week and Loki hopefully :pray: in the week or so after. Soon my Asgardian trio will be complete!!

I've got Odin coming this week and Loki hopefully :pray: in the week or so after. Soon my Asgardian trio will be complete!!

:clap

Odin is a fantastic figure and the trio will look sweet displayed together. Congrats and don't forget...PICTURES PLEASE :)

Received shipping notice with FedEx tracking for this badboy.

Will be with me by Monday here in Glasgow.

Only ordered him a few weeks when OMG pics came out, YAAAS!

Received shipping notice with FedEx tracking for this badboy.

Will be with me by Monday here in Glasgow.

Only ordered him a few weeks when OMG pics came out, YAAAS!

I'm waiting for A1 Comics/Toys Glasgow to get him in stock, even if its a bit longer its cheaper.

Back