1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got in touch with sideshow to bring forward last flex from the 15...operator said there was no need...it's not shipping till the 15th.

My guys are getting bored and can't wait to get their hands on Loki,
and to wrap their arms around the Widow.

Last edited:
Just wondering of all those who are canceling because they don't like him: what more could/would you ask for? Or is it that you just don't like the character? I was that way with Hawkeye.... but damn, this Loki is so perfect....

Not being snarky, just genuinely curious:

What 1:6 figure would all of you consider to be the crown jewel in your collection?

Just wondering of all those who are canceling because they don't like him: what more could/would you ask for? Or is it that you just don't like the character? I was that way with Hawkeye.... but damn, this Loki is so perfect....

Not being snarky, just genuinely curious:

What 1:6 figure would all of you consider to be the crown jewel in your collection?

I agree with you :) I think this is one of HT's best. The details on the costume are outstanding. They don't get much better than this. I don't know what my 1:6 favorite is but this will def be near the top along w/Jack Sparrow.

He should come with this outfit included. It's a great custom.

575484_461209780620590_1861098219_n.jpg

There are always folks have to cancel for financial reasons so that may be some of it...having seen some of the initial reviews I can't see why anyone wouldn't like the figure as it really looks incredible.

Matter of fact I had held out till I saw Xeno's review and the outfit itself sold me...although I think the figure as a whole is badass.

what movie did you watch, guyver1?

nice custom! i have all the pieces except the scarf ready. someone just needs to print the scarf and sell it ~ ha!

: D

I agree that this figure is definitely one of HT's best and I am glad I have one on order. Can't wait to see it in hand.

I have been watching the product page for this figure on Sideshow's site the past several days and noticed that the figure went from sold out to less them 30 remain as of right now. I can't imagine that 30 people have canceled. I wonder if it is just Sideshow fuzzy math or if they have been able to get more from Hot Toys.

dunno ~ i have one i still need to cancel. with so many runs sold on this, maybe people who ordered a year ago have moved on to the iron man line or whatever....

Back