1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And she was pretty great in her limited role.

Anyway, back to the figure... I think it looks badass, although I would definitely want a hair-down version as an option.
blanchett-talks-her-hela-role-in-thor-696x464.jpg

:drool:drool:drool:drool

If this actually gets released it'll look absolutely stunning on display with other MCU characters, and I'd be sorely tempted to add her to my MCU roster despite the number of POs I'm already juggling.

However, whilst I know this version is quite a cool representation of comics-Hela, is it terrible that I'd have loved it if they'd gone down the whole half alive half dead route from Mythology? (Though of course I'm sure a certain subset of DC-fans would scream that it's 'copying' Two-Face, so it's probably for the best that they didn't)

And she was pretty great in her limited role.

Anyway, back to the figure... I think it looks badass, although I would definitely want a hair-down version as an option.
blanchett-talks-her-hela-role-in-thor-696x464.jpg

Ive never thought Cate Blanchett was overly attractive, but I'll be damned if she don't look freaking hot in this picture to me.

I hope this movie is as awesome as it looks!! Then they will hopefully release this figure which looks amazing. Easy buy for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they are featuring Hela on posters like this I think it's pretty safe to say she'll be released for sure.

DG0wPAhW0AAVL2G.jpg:orig

Slightly off topic; but is the Yellowjacket figure officially cancelled? I remember seeing a prototype and it looked pretty awesome. I'd have bought him.

I hope not. But I can't remember seeing that prototype or the crossbones one at the SDCC display this year. Not sure if they made an appearance at other conventions?

I hope not. But I can't remember seeing that prototype or the crossbones one at the SDCC display this year. Not sure if they made an appearance at other conventions?

I don't think so. Perhaps they are waiting for a lull in Marvel movies (better not hold their breath), because they know people will choose the main heroes in a new set of clothes over the one-movie villains if they release them all at once. Seems like a long shot though.

Back