1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the hair down sculpt many of us want maybe an iffy thing right now. Why? I feel like most of us want it cause it made Cate Blanchett(arguably)...sexier? Am I wrong? I've never been attracted to her but somehow in that makeup job she's wearing? She's setting off all my hot alarms lol. I don't think Hot Toys counted on this effect.

Not sure why i want the sculpt but I agree, i have never found her attractive before until the scene she crushes the hammer.

As cool as the headpiece is, I also would prefer having a headsculpt of her hair down with the dark eye makeup - it was just really striking looking.

I would like to have both, like the Marvel Legends figure has.

I don't know what the chance is of that, but I do feel like this figure being shown at SDCC might be a little early/rough - like the lack of masking around the eyes that's been shown to be with the headpiece. That's the first thing I noticed.

7942980e49d1520fd2bbaf8f72c36d91.jpg

9a9c4b1a81f63129cefa27d57013f16c.jpg

You are killing' it with the coverage, GZL. Do you have a blog or IG where the photos are amassed?

Cate Blanchett looks retarded with those antlers...seriously. At least give her more dark eye makeup...she kinda looka like man.
For all you fans of her....remember last Indiana Jones movie...ya, she was in it and only added to the suckfest there

Cate Blanchett looks retarded with those antlers...seriously. At least give her more dark eye makeup...she kinda looka like man.
For all you fans of her....remember last Indiana Jones movie...ya, she was in it and only added to the suckfest there

I think the MAJOR problem with the last Indy movie was the script and director. Can only do what you can with what you are given. Besides i can't think of any actor, athlete or anyone who is perfect 100% of the time. Can you?

And she was pretty great in her limited role.

Anyway, back to the figure... I think it looks badass, although I would definitely want a hair-down version as an option.
blanchett-talks-her-hela-role-in-thor-696x464.jpg

Maybe HT is saving the hair down sculpt for a battle damage version. When she destroys Thor's hammer, her outfit is pretty torn up.

I think the MAJOR problem with the last Indy movie was the script and director. Can only do what you can with what you are given. Besides i can't think of any actor, athlete or anyone who is perfect 100% of the time. Can you?

Daniel Day Lewis and Meryl Streep...Check mate. :wink1:

I'll only buy this if the head piece adds the two big extra horns and rhe eye make up, which i assume is missing because its a proto.

I'm sure the other antlers will be added to the headdress. I'm just hoping it comes with a second portrait. I could see that coming with a crushed Mjlonir as an EX.

Back