1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t see why this wouldn’t get made? The character is played by an Oscar winning actress, someone who’s been around a long time and has name recognition, not some guy that no one had ever heard of before (ie Yellowjacket & Crossbones).

That's not how that works

I don’t see why this wouldn’t get made? The character is played by an Oscar winning actress, someone who’s been around a long time and has name recognition, not some guy that no one had ever heard of before (ie Yellowjacket & Crossbones).

People dont but these figures based on how famous the actor is, its about the interest in the character. This isnt a Cate figurine, its Hela.

They will release her, she is too important, not to just this movie but the MCU as a whole. We'll see her in the next Avengers movies as well.

They will release her, she is too important, not to just this movie but the MCU as a whole. We'll see her in the next Avengers movies as well.

It's speculation as of now if she plays deaths role in IW. We can't say for sure at all.

I don't know about that, I can't see Marvel bringing someone else in to fill the "Death" roll. If she is well received in this movie I think they'll probably keep her. It's not like MCU has to sign her to a big 9 picture contact, just to next 2 movies which they are filming together.

I don't know about that, I can't see Marvel bringing someone else in to fill the "Death" roll. If she is well received in this movie I think they'll probably keep her. It's not like MCU has to sign her to a big 9 picture contact, just to next 2 movies which they are filming together.

To late to wait and see how she is recieved. The next Avengers is in postproduction and they are filming the second part now. My girlfriend has never been a big Thor movie fan but she is excited to see this one because of cate more than anything else.

That hasnt officially been confirmed by anybody.

Maybe we should stop pulling sheit out of our azzes and just wait.

:goodpost:

Which made me also wonder if in the figure, people should just wait to create threads for figures until there's actual confirmation that the figure even exists (aka: it actually goes up PO), as opposed to creating one just because there's a prototype on display at a convention, which means nothing. That way, you don't have "collectible figure" threads for a collectible figure that doesn't even exist.

Which made me also wonder if in the figure, people should just wait to create threads for figures until there's actual confirmation that the figure even exists (aka: it actually goes up PO), as opposed to creating one just because there's a prototype on display at a convention, which means nothing. That way, you don't have "collectible figure" threads for a collectible figure that doesn't even exist.

Its terrible we didnt get Yellowjacket and Crossbones....I would definitely buy those figures....

If it's on display somewhere, it DOES exist... Doesn't mean HT will make it for wide distribution, but that doesn't mean they won't either. But they were made and there is physical proof, which is all there needs to be to talk about it whether we can own it or not. Last time I checked this wasn't a forum for toys that can only be Preordered.
Hindsight is 20/20, and nobody could have known they weren't going to make figures they displayed at multiple events. PLUS, just because they aren't made yet, doesn't mean they never will be. So saying prototypes mean nothing is just BS because you couldn't possibly know beforehand.
This is a public discussion forum for adult toys, so I don't see any problem with threads made for potential figures whether formally announced or not. If you don't like it, ignore it. Nobody is going to stop talking about potential releases just because some of you can't handle speculation among collectors.

Last edited:
If it's on display somewhere, it DOES exist... Doesn't mean HT will make it, but that doesn't mean they won't either... Hindsight is 20/20, and nobody could have known they weren't going to make figures they displayed at multiple events. PLUS, just because they aren't made yet, doesn't mean they never will be. So saying prototypes mean nothing is just BS because you couldn't possibly know beforehand.
This is a public discussion forum for adult toys, so I don't see any problem with threads made for potential figures whether formally announced or not. If you don't like it, ignore it.

So why not just wait until they officially make it/put it up for PO to make an official thread for it? A prototype at a convention doesn't guarantee a figure or vehicle will get made, so as far as guarantees go, yes, prototypes do mean nothing. I believe people who were waiting for a '66 Batmobile, Crossbones or YJ would probably disagree with your sentiment that prototypes mean nothing is BS.

And I concur this is a public discussion forum for adult toys, I'm not sure where I ever stated it wasn't? :dunno

Its terrible we didnt get Yellowjacket and Crossbones....I would definitely buy those figures....

Both would have been aesthetically cool figures. However, I think the ship for both ever getting made has long sailed now.

So why not just wait until they officially make it/put it up for PO to make an official thread for it? A prototype at a convention doesn't guarantee a figure or vehicle will get made, so as far as guarantees go, yes, prototypes do mean nothing. I believe people who were waiting for a '66 Batmobile, Crossbones or YJ would probably disagree with your sentiment that prototypes mean nothing is BS.

And I concur this is a public discussion forum for adult toys, I'm not sure where I ever stated it wasn't? :dunno

Well nobody stated that it was a forum for only figures you could pre-order either... Just because you can't handle speculation doesn't mean collectors will stop talking about potential releases. THAT is why we don't have to wait until the figure is up for pre-order. Like is said, if you don't like it, ignore it.

Well nobody stated that it was a forum for only figures you could pre-order either... Just because you can't handle speculation doesn't mean collectors will stop talking about potential releases. THAT is why we don't have to wait until the figure is up for pre-order. Like is said, if you don't like it, ignore it.

Don't people often make figure speculation threads for upcoming films though, to discuss potential figures that may be made for that film?

Don't people often make figure speculation threads for upcoming films though, to discuss potential figures that can be made for that film?

Besides being a snarky know-it-all, I really don't see your endgame with this... You know the answer and all I can tell you is nobody is going to change the way they use the site for you, so just deal with it.

Besides being a snarky know-it-all, I really don't see your endgame with this... You know the answer and all I can tell you is nobody is going to change the way they use the site for you, so just deal with it.

I'm just being pragmatic, nor did I ever claim to "know it all." :rolleyes2

And I'm also not demanding anyone change the way they use the site for my convenience, I'm not sure where you think I stated this? I was merely making an honest suggestion, supported with reason.

People talk and speculate about all kinds of things that have not been seen or for sale yet, cars, trucks, shoes, books, phones, computers, etc. It's human nature to wonder what is coming next and it's fun.

Back