1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure its the other way around.
Nope juice girl is clearly bigger. The only thing similar of the two figures Is the headscuplt and accessories. The outfit is a different color also.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230407_153548_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230407_153548_Chrome.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230407_153511_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230407_153511_Chrome.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
i think the juice girl height is very good with cate blanchett Height at 5′ 8½ with at least 3'' heels

Anyone done a successful body swap with the Juice Girl figure, to hide those unseemly shoulder joints? Was thinking a TBLeague small breast figure might work, but don’t know what skin color would closely match the headsculpt color.

If I had the Hot Toys version there would be no way I would mess with changing the body (they are too expensive to risk messing up), but with the cheaper Juice Girl version seriously thinking of trying it, particularly as even the shoulder armor pieces don’t slide into the costume securely like the Hot toys does to hide the shoulder joints.

I plan to replicate the “Mjolnir” scene when she emerges from the portal and crushes the Hammer. In that scene she doesn’t have her cloak on and I don’t think the floating armor pieces also. So, without a seamless swap-out, those shoulder joints will really detract from the look.

Anyone done a successful body swap with the Juice Girl figure, to hide those unseemly shoulder joints? Was thinking a TBLeague small breast figure might work, but don’t know what skin color would closely match the headsculpt color.

If I had the Hot Toys version there would be no way I would mess with changing the body (they are too expensive to risk messing up), but with the cheaper Juice Girl version seriously thinking of trying it, particularly as even the shoulder armor pieces don’t slide into the costume securely like the Hot toys does to hide the shoulder joints.

I plan to replicate the “Mjolnir” scene when she emerges from the portal and crushes the Hammer. In that scene she doesn’t have her cloak on and I don’t think the floating armor pieces also. So, without a seamless swap-out, those shoulder joints will really detract from the look.
Not really a body swap but I got one of those 3rd party helmet-less heads and cover the joints with her hair.

love my juice girl hela ,really impresed overall. by using both sets of shoulder armor you can cover the joints , i used metallic emerald paint to make the sword inlays pop & painted the axe handle to look like leather plus some silver details & blade edge highlights. i will alternate the rooted head (slightly darker skin ) when she has both swords & helmet head for mjolnir & axe look.

Attachments

• SL276844.JPG
    SL276844.JPG
    720.9 KB · Views: 0
  • SL276851.JPG
    SL276851.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
I tried a bodyswap with the s23b but she looked too tall and the head too small for the broad shoulders. Decided to revert it back, didnt even take any pics.

Not really a body swap but I got one of those 3rd party helmet-less heads and cover the joints with her hair.
Thanks. I guess if I am going for the hammer breaking scene the rooted unhelmeted head would be more accurate anyway. I might give that a try.

love my juice girl hela ,really impresed overall. by using both sets of shoulder armor you can cover the joints , i used metallic emerald paint to make the sword inlays pop & painted the axe handle to look like leather plus some silver details & blade edge highlights. i will alternate the rooted head (slightly darker skin ) when she has both swords & helmet head for mjolnir & axe look.
Never thought of using the armor pieces because of how they didn’t really fit well (on my copy anyway). Also, I was hoping to get a non-cloaked look ideally. However, a good inventive way to cover and is a firm option. Thank you.

I tried a bodyswap with the s23b but she looked too tall and the head too small for the broad shoulders. Decided to revert it back, didnt even take any pics.
Appreciate the confirmation of trial and error. I was thinking of the old S17b body back when they were under the Phicen branding. I made a Resident Evil Alice with one of those a few years back and that body was pretty short and skinny. However, not even sure if you can find those anymore.

Appreciate the confirmation of trial and error. I was thinking of the old S17b body back when they were under the Phicen branding. I made a Resident Evil Alice with one of those a few years back and that body was pretty short and skinny. However, not even sure if you can find those anymore.
S17b is still available. They keep manufacturing all bodies ever released which is great.

S17b is still available. They keep manufacturing all bodies ever released which is great.
Oh, great to know thanks. I will find my Alice custom, and compare with the Juice Girl proportions. Really didn’t think the older models were still available so thank you so much.

Back