1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about paying mine off early. I preordered him back in December. If I pay him off Friday, will he come next week or are we waiting on more batches at Sideshow on this? I paid my Anakin off a month ago and he's JUST getting charged today and probably shipping tomorrow. If I pay Spidey off Friday, I want my dollie! lol.

Hey as long as the delay is to fix something I can’t complain too much. But now I’m having the issue with Jedi Luke releasing early and this still delayed..damn the cost of this hobby :gah:

Popcultcha still have both Deluxe & Standard available for pre-order (estimated shipping date of July)...for those so inclined.

At this point I might have bite the bullet and order a deluxe from Popcultcha. I doubt my waitlist at SS will convert since I joined in May...:gah:

At this point I might have bite the bullet and order a deluxe from Popcultcha. I doubt my waitlist at SS will convert since I joined in May...:gah:

I may join you. The cheapest active listing on ebay is over $500. Recently sold/completed are $400-500. Prices are going crazy on recent releases. I guess IW hype?

Since Spidey is my favorite, got a deluxe from Sideshow, black bars be damned!

Supes was instantly a d!ck to him.

30078331_352094571970253_3259357643352834048_n.jpg

Has anyone tried removing the black bands with a little heat? Are they stitched on or glued?

I ordered when it was first announced and actually got the email that it was coming and then silence. Just got the email last week that they were charging this week

Back