1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The deluxe. The seam is there. It's not bad from a distance. Do you have a comparison pick?

Deluxe or regular? Is the seam on the head fixed

The seam wasn’t why there was a delay. When it hit Secret base a couple weeks back they posted photos and people stated it was still on most the figures.

This delay is really screwed me up financially

Jedi Luke released early and now I got notified from SSC that JL deluxe WW is also releasing early :gah:

This delay is really screwed me up financially

Jedi Luke released early and now I got notified from SSC that JL deluxe WW is also releasing early :gah:

Could always sell it, and get another from popculcha. I bet you would make a good profit from that maneuver, and then apply the difference to Jedi Luke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could always sell it, and get another from popculcha. I bet you would make a good profit from that maneuver, and then apply the difference to Jedi Luke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I want Spidey, Luke and WW ..that’s the dilemma :thud:

Flex pay. WW isn’t out in Hong Kong yet if I recall correct so you could easily get a three month plan. Probably get close to that with Luke. Spreads the cost out

Finally the whole fam :clap

IMG_1500.jpg

I’m seeing more and more Deluxe reviews popping up on YouTube this week . This is a good sign , after seeing little to none on the deluxe for two to three months now. means HT and SSC are finally get the deluxes out to their customers.

:impatient:

Hopefully soon

Back