1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the Deluxe from BBTS. Might not even ship until July.

I hope not ..I’m going to be knee deep in it because JL WW is releasing in July :gah:

Hope Jedi Luke is next month. I’m going to be up the creek without a paddle if all 3 ship in July :panic:

This is kinda weird, but BBTS doesn't even have the standard listed anymore. bbts.jpg

I’d be panicking right now if there haven’t been people been getting there’s from SSC this week . Because in the U.S. SSC gets theirs first then others like BBTS get the stock from SSC

So have faith :pray:

Oh, I already got mine from BBTS, so I'm not panicking. lol.

I should be getting this figure on Tuesday :yess:

I'm looking to put the unmasked sculpt on a separate body - Is there a 1/6 set with the clothes from either Homecoming or Infinity War? I've heard about the Ganghood Asian body but not about any clothing

I had mine posted holding the vulture helmet today and forgot about it. Just remembered while I was just falling asleep and hopped up to ot him back in a museum pose. Hopefully his arm isn't permanent damaged,looks like some stress Mark's near the elbow on mine now:slap

I was planning to get this initially, then changed my mind after people commented on the lack of poseability. I've seen that the knees can get nasty pinches in them after a few hours, but what happens if it's carefully put in a dynamic pose indefinitely (if anyone's been brave enough to try)? I could cope with sagging or pinching, but does the material actually tear? Here's an example of the sort of pose I'm hoping to emulate.

zEAfEfj.jpg

I think the pinches come from just being in the joint; the time doesn't matter. I don't have it yet but from what I've seen if you're careful and can pull back the fabric from the back of the knee while you're posing you should not tear the suit. The suit may stretch if left over time, but similarly it seems to rebound back to form if you pose back to straight legged.

If anyone has more insight or experience please add! I really hope to get this guy soon.

found a comic book store that sells hot toys and he said they're waiting on a few to come in of the deluxe.

I don't want to call every day but he said they should be getting them when "they're released". is there a street date for this?

found a comic book store that sells hot toys and he said they're waiting on a few to come in of the deluxe.

I don't want to call every day but he said they should be getting them when "they're released". is there a street date for this?

It was technically released months ago, but the Deluxe had limited numbers and they went back and produced the rest. If you check here regularly; whenever people start getting him who ordered from Sideshow will be about the time that LCS and other online retailers should get him in stock.

Back