1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patiently waiting on BBTS myself.

On that note, I've never used BBTS's pile of loot option, will my entire pile of loot cost $4 to ship regardless of how many items are in it? Or is it $4 per item? I'm thinking of throwing Spidey, Anakin, the Mk5, and a few Mezco figures in there and have them all come at once (assuming best case scenario whatever gets in there first doesn't go beyond the 3 month timeline before the last figure comes in).

They say you can ship a truckload of whatever you bought for $4 so yes if it all ships at the same time it's $4

Yes both where released in Asia as scheduled at the same time, but the deluxe was released in short supply in Asia. Now most Asian retailers are waiting for another batch

SSC got some deluxes as well. I received mine a while back from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They say you can ship a truckload of whatever you bought for $4 so yes if it all ships at the same time it's $4

I can confirm. I’ve had as many as four hot toys figures shipped at once using the pile of loot feature. Shipping was $4 total for the entire shipment.

Also of note, when you have a bunch of figures in a single shipment like that, they appear to ship using FedEx Home Delivery (not SmartPost) and require a signature.

Sent from my fully armed and operational battle station using Tapatalk

it could be some dumb ****...like since the boxes are different,maybe the printing got messed up and they had to redo for deluxe..for example

More pics
bf64e967498e298008b1fd520f0a9950.jpg
0a5231e19f15bfbfbc49d99a1fa26ed4.jpg
c447270a7af337b034226c59b55ac09b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Great poses! Especially that first one! :clap

Yes, definitely great shots !!

Love those poses Kazar. Will definitely be stealing some of those ! Very iconic !

And Ptapang photography as amazing as ever !

I posted some comparison pics earlier in the thread if you wanted to see them. Here are a few.
c8b7afe4ab2376042e92fd11c03da783.jpg

5faadc0087d6b8d7d34f4a6f1251e3ee.jpg

8e6bc749096cd8cd56a1e9eb1ed63e39.jpg

d2b79fe388dfa0931fcb42e3e50369a6.jpg

Wow big thanks for posting these pics! The HSM looks more vibrant than the ASM2, and I think I like the eye shape better on the HSM. Needles to say both look fantastic and each design has good merits.

I never owned the ASM2 spidey, so I don't have any first-hand knowledge, but what's up with the black staining on the mask?

I never owned the ASM2 spidey, so I don't have any first-hand knowledge, but what's up with the black staining on the mask?

Poeple say Hot Toys used double side tapes too keep the fabric in position. Mine didnt have it at first, but after a year or so it showed up eventually....

The headsculpt under the mask is black and after a few years the plastic seemed to “sweat” therefore making the black plastic under the mask nearly transparent through the fabric. If they would have used an additional layer of fabric between the head and mask it may not have happened.

Back