1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey’s deep slumber [emoji887][emoji42]
048aca58315082387ba95fbda2d17270.jpg

No april fools. Ive seen a few people do this. Youve just got to be careful of the webbing

OK cool. Can you recall where you saw this ? On one of the Freaks pages here ? Or somewhere else ? Would appreciate a link if you have one. I'd like to check this out. Mine has minimal stain, but if it can be removed I'd give it a try.

Ive definatly seen it in a couple of facebook groups. I think its been mentioned in this forum too but not really sure. And sorry but i have no links. I dont think it removes all of the stain, but it does minimise it somewhat. Mine is very minimal which is why i havent tried it myself. I hardly notice it anymore really

Ive definatly seen it in a couple of facebook groups. I think its been mentioned in this forum too but not really sure. And sorry but i have no links. I dont think it removes all of the stain, but it does minimise it somewhat. Mine is very minimal which is why i havent tried it myself. I hardly notice it anymore really

OK I'll have a look.

Has anyone tried this technique with the acne cream ? This guy is hilarious. Not sure if he means to be or not. That's what makes it funny...:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMXTkkCCW1o

On spidey himself? Yeeesh, I wouldn’t have the balls to try it. I am, however, attempting to remove a pretty severe stain from a Phicen. Like he says in the video, it’s definitely a process.

Does anyone's waitlist order converted from Sideshow? I am on the waitlist more than a week for both normal and deluxe versions but there is no update.

OK I'll have a look.

Has anyone tried this technique with the acne cream ? This guy is hilarious. Not sure if he means to be or not. That's what makes it funny...[emoji38]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMXTkkCCW1o
I have used oxy10 to remove stains from my art figures punisher figure's head sculpt. Took a few months of daily application and removal and repeat but worth it as all stains were completely removed. Frank is now also acne free!

Does anyone's waitlist order converted from Sideshow? I am on the waitlist more than a week for both normal and deluxe versions but there is no update.

If they start converting, I don’t think it will be soon. Apparently they are receiving shipments in waves (some preorders have shipped, others are waiting still). I’m guessing the next wave won’t be for another month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'M still waiting mine. I bought it in February. Seller told me that it will be shipped early March but now he says that the factory delays the shippings. I hope I'll get it in April.

Back