1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha nice kezum!

Looks like such a fun figure. Damn SS keeping me in the dark thus far though.

My waitlist order converted. I also was able to get Sideshow to put me on a payment plan so it won’t be such a blow to the wallet as I’ve already got the Arkham Asylum Joker coming this month.

Got mine today.

39987964514_9b8f9ef9d8_b.jpg

39987966664_5b457c0571_b.jpg

39987968194_050f287d47_b.jpg

I'm very happy with the figure but one thing I'm kind of bummed about is that my Spidey has a really bad stitch job on his forehead, bad enough that the webline running down his forehead is crooked. I took pictures and submitted them to Sideshow to see if they would replace it, we'll see.

38887804980_1effdc308a_b.jpg

39987999194_12432f7446_c.jpg

I haven't had much luck with Hot Toys from Sideshow. I got Iron Man Mk 46 and one of his arms didn't light up, I got Homemade Suit Spidey and had an issue with one of his eyes, and now this. Granted they took care of me and made it right with both Iron Man and homemade suit Spider-Man, but it's a bit frustrating to have an issue when you pay so much for these figures.

Other than that, the figure is great. My head sculpt is awesome and I still haven't messed around with all of the accessories. Had to stop messing with it to make dinner. :lol

Got mine today.

I'm very happy with the figure but one thing I'm kind of bummed about is that my Spidey has a really bad stitch job on his forehead, bad enough that the webline running down his forehead is crooked. I took pictures and submitted them to Sideshow to see if they would replace it, we'll see.

38887804980_1effdc308a_b.jpg

From what I've seen, that seam is normal.

Still waiting to hear something from BBTS. Am I to assume that if they haven't charged me or given me any notification that they haven't gotten enough stock yet? Just curious since this was a 1st day, as soon as it became available PO for me.

My WL converted this morning at SSC but I'm debating if I really need this one. My collection should probably have a Spider-Man but I'm wanting this one less and less.

I only have the Spider-Man 3 Black suit Spider-Man. I missed out on the ASM 2 Spider-Man and admittedly I wouldn't want to cough up for the aftermarket prices. However this one looks sooo good AND the eyes look close to what I want in a comic spidey action figure.

Still waiting to hear something from BBTS. Am I to assume that if they haven't charged me or given me any notification that they haven't gotten enough stock yet? Just curious since this was a 1st day, as soon as it became available PO for me.

Maybe check your account on BBTS and see if there's a update? Mine's already in the Pile of Loot.

My WL converted this morning at SSC but I'm debating if I really need this one. My collection should probably have a Spider-Man but I'm wanting this one less and less.

Hey if you don't mind me asking when did you get on waitlist for spiderman.i jumped on the waitlist like 2 weeks ago.

Hey if you don't mind me asking when did you get on waitlist for spiderman.i jumped on the waitlist like 2 weeks ago.

I jumped on about two weeks after it waitlisted and I just cancelled it, so maybe you'll convert. With Hoth Leia, Tarkin, and Anakin Skywalker dropping so close together, something had to give...and I wasn't a fan of his knee joints and pose restrictions. I'm OK with not having him.

So now that this has been on people's shelves for awhile, what're the noteworthy issues? How's the suit hold up?

I know you didn’t ask me but I got on the waitlist on February 16th and mine converted last night (regular version for me).

I know you didn’t ask me but I got on the waitlist on February 16th and mine converted last night (regular version for me).

I jumped on about a week ago.. was very surprised they sent me a conversion email last night. Can't wait to get this figure

I picked up this and BTTF Part 2 Marty this weekend as a birthday gift to myself. The local shop got this in among others. So dangerous having a store that gets every Hot Toys release in and being only 30 minutes from my house. Anyways, he's a beaut. I tried to pose the cradle as if it was a pole with Spider-Man's foot braced against it. Love the details on it. The toy has a lot of flexibility and the webbing give you a lot of options on how to pose it. For only $224, this was an easy pick up for me. Plus, I like this outfit much better than Iron Spider so it really was the right time to add a Spider-Man figure to my collection. 30+ and growing now!

Please don't roast me for the League of Legends Pops.

Has anyone received theirs from retail/LCS yet (not Sideshow)? I preorder my Hot Toys from my local LCS and I preordered the Deluxe Spidey when first announced and they said yesterday they have not even got a shipping notice from Sideshow yet. I am starting to think maybe they never even put in my order for this to Sideshow in the first place. They got the regular one in over 2 weeks ago. Thanks in advance. Jay

Back