1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This really confuses me!?!? I see people saying their waitlist have been converted when I preordered the damn thing back in October and I still haven’t gotten a single update other than HT is shipping them in batches and I’ll get it as soon as it gets to Sideshow!?!? Granted I preordered the deluxe version and maybe all these waitlist conversions are the standard but something doesn’t seem right here!!

Did you order the standard or deluxe? The deluxe is indeed coming in small shipments, and the regular is being shipped out randomly (out of order) to people.

Edit: actually I see your sig says the deluxe. We’re all waiting in that case my friend, other than the lucky few who got the first batch. For example if you look at BBTS as well, the regular is shipping out, while the deluxe still says 3rd quarter release. No idea how long it’ll be.

Still sweating the suit on this one. Really taking the fun out the figure :gah:

How are everyone's spideys holding up?

So if you outstretch the legs the material will stretch with it. When you try to put it back in a neutral pose there will be bunching of the material. I've heard if you treat it with heat or steam it will revert back to normal.

If you bend the legs all the way the joints inside will tear into the material on the backside of the knee and mangle it a bit.

I personally bought this figure to pose it like Spider-Man, so that's what I am going to do.

That's a great pose!

Thanks!

Reposed my Spidey today. Love this guy.
c4303980bbb27f96ded8bf100ed21f1e.jpg

2d0d28347df314ed6de124fc600282ac.jpg

I was so torn which version of this to get, the home suit version you can pose like a true Spider-Man figure, but the tech suit version actually looks like the character and is so intricate. In the end, I ordered the tech Suit version, it just looks incredible and I'm sure I can have a little fun posing it every now and then and there's some great hero poses I can display it in the rest of the time.

Received my Spidey today and it is a really nice figure. Really bummed about the stitching on the head. What a bad spot for wonky stitching. No hiding it. Was going to make a claim but going back a few pages and looking at pictures it seems like all of them have the same issue.

i keep intending to share some pics of mine cuz i think by random chance i lucked out, the head stitch is like exactly on the center cob web lines right side making it almost invisible. the negative is it kinda warps the cobweb line abit in one spot but rather this that a stitch line that is painfully visible.

Back