1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I waitlisted this on Sideshow. Can I cancel that without losing a deposit to order from BBTS? I mean, they say there is a NRD but I don't think they actually charged it. Do they usually, on a waitlist?

Something is definitely up with the deluxe version distribution. It is really behind for some reason. All I’ve been seeing on YouTube reviews is the standard version for those that got it from SSC. And on ebay the prices overseas for the deluxe are still significantly high while the normal one is reasonable.

Even BBTS still doesn’t have a updated release date while the normal says Early March now.

What the hell is going on HT, since in the past the deluxe and normal versions usually release at the same time or at least a week or two apart. :lecture

It is now a month since the Asian release

Has anyone received or got an email about shipping on their deluxe ( not standard or normal ) from SSC yet?

I waitlisted this on Sideshow. Can I cancel that without losing a deposit to order from BBTS? I mean, they say there is a NRD but I don't think they actually charged it. Do they usually, on a waitlist?

You can cancel. They do not charge anything until the WL converts to a live order and they will give you 3 days warning when or if that happens.

Something is definitely up with the deluxe version distribution. It is really behind for some reason. All I’ve been seeing on YouTube reviews is the standard version for those that got it from SSC. And on ebay the prices overseas for the deluxe are still significantly high while the normal one is reasonable.

Even BBTS still doesn’t have a updated release date while the normal says Early March now.

What the hell is going on HT, since in the past the deluxe and normal versions usually release at the same time or at least a week or two apart. :lecture

Has anyone received or got an email about shipping on their deluxe ( not standard or normal ) from SSC yet?
I got my deluxe from ssc like last week.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

You can cancel. They do not charge anything until the WL converts to a live order and they will give you 3 days warning when or if that happens.

Awesome. Thank you! I feel like waitlists will convert for this, I just don't want to chance it.

Yeah, this seems to be the case. I ordered from Popculturezone, which has already been shipping out the standard version, but still no word on the deluxe version. I emailed them and they said they don't know when they'll be receiving their batch.

Guess we'll just need to wait and see. The silver lining though is that my wallet gets a temporary breather. :yess:

Awesome. Thank you! I feel like waitlists will convert for this, I just don't want to chance it.

Yeah shouldn’t be an issue to cancel a waitlist..that’s the niche with WL..doesn’t always guarantee somebody will get one and if they don’t then it’s no big deal to SSC

At this point though, I wouldn’t go with BBTS if you want the deluxe as they are really behind

Spoke with SS customer support today about setting up shipping for a different figure shipping next week so thought I would ask about my order for the Deluxe Tech Suit. They told me that HT is producing and shipping them in small batches and they don't have any idea of when each batch will arrive. Said they expect all the orders to be fulfilled in April-May now....... I just contacted my LCS who at least last week had a couple to see if they have any more left. If they do I'm just going to eat the NRD and pick one up there......

Spoke with SS customer support today about setting up shipping for a different figure shipping next week so thought I would ask about my order for the Deluxe Tech Suit. They told me that HT is producing and shipping them in small batches and they don't have any idea of when each batch will arrive. Said they expect all the orders to be fulfilled in April-May now....... I just contacted my LCS who at least last week had a couple to see if they have any more left. If they do I'm just going to eat the NRD and pick one up there......

:slap okay thanks for the heads up. Don’t understand why the deluxe is shipping in small batches, it’s just a hoodie and jacket attached c’mon HT :pfft: unless they are fixing the seam on the forehead or the wrinkling of the suit but man will collectors be pissed about this that got the Asian and SSC first batch if this is why :horror

IMG_1347.JPGIMG_1350.JPGEnjoying Spidey, but worried that keeping his leg bent like this will ruin costume behind the knee. Anyone with costume nightmares yet?

View attachment 397930View attachment 397931Enjoying Spidey, but worried that keeping his leg bent like this will ruin costume behind the knee. Anyone with costume nightmares yet?

Nice pose!
As for the costume: I know that someone posted pics of creases behind Spidey’s knees after posing. Another user, however, stated that his Spidey suit came back to normal after using dynamic poses and then putting him back in a museum pose overnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 397930View attachment 397931Enjoying Spidey, but worried that keeping his leg bent like this will ruin costume behind the knee. Anyone with costume nightmares yet?

Don’t have it yet but I do have BP and it seems like the same issue in which just don’t leave it like that for no more than 20 minutes at a time. Just leave him in a Museum pose if displayed in a detoif or case unfortunately

unless they are fixing the seam on the forehead or the wrinkling of the suit but man will collectors be pissed about this that got the Asian and SSC first batch if this is why :horror

Didn't a similar type of situation happen with the BVS Wonder Woman? I wouldn't put it past them.

Whoa! The pre-order for this I just placed at BBTS earlier this morning hit my pile of loot. Early March indeed.

Back