1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^great pic!

so badly want to see a modded sculpt to look like he has mask pulled up to nose as he is eatin or leavin a message for Happy. suppose that would require the un-masked portrait to have hair sanded down and make use of the loose mask.

kinda want to get a 2nd pair or web wings and trim them so he can have them with arms at sides comic style.

That’s so strange they gave one to Deadpool but not Spidey. Anyways I got this dude posed up and super happy with where he is in my Avengers display. :D

9b474964a851e12da87aab1a0b54a65d.jpg

153439fe301ff5fa9aa5f4d64d00b058.jpg

0cc9a8a8919c55fb4b132b917661c2dc.jpg

7b7efee0382da2639fadb67ff3a73205.jpg

Great poses :clap

The one thing I like about this figure is the colors..it really brings back the nostalgic factor of the cartoons I grew up with and loved. Of course it is a new design but it still gives that impression of classic cartoon spidey. This figure is the figure to own because it is so unique from other Spidey films and makes the suit one of a kind. And since he will eventually switch to Iron Spider in IW means this figure will be a collectible

Well I was thinking of using the magnet I got with my Mezco Spidey. It’s a pretty strong magnet or the magnet from my revoltech spidey, also pretty strong
Just becareful. I think the reason they didn't include a magnet us because the eyes are more exposed. The magnet may damage the whites on the eyes.. I wondered why they didn't include one too, but then I started using my deadpool magnet and quickly realized the damage it could do. I would be extremely pissed if the white paint started chipping or the black rubbing off on the eyes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Just becareful. I think the reason they didn't include a magnet us because the eyes are more exposed. The magnet may damage the whites on the eyes.. I wondered why they didn't include one too, but then I started using my deadpool magnet and quickly realized the damage it could do. I would be extremely pissed if the white paint started chipping or the black rubbing off on the eyes.

Oh man. Thanks for sharing that tip! I think I’ll glue some felt on my magnet that came with Deadpool to avoid scratching the whites of Spidey’s eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man. Thanks for sharing that tip! I think I’ll glue some felt on my magnet that came with Deadpool to avoid scratching the whites of Spidey’s eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That works. I just hold the magnet with my finger tips slightly over the magnet, so it's strong enough to attract, but my fingers are the only thing touching the eyes. Weird explanation, but I'm sure you all get it

Good point..I think it’s not white paint exposed either..I think it’s some sort of plastic lens over a white colored plastic or painted plastic because I’ve seen extreme closeups of the eyes and there is a texture deep within the eyes . So yes maybe a strong magnet could chip paint or plastic..in that case..finger nails it is :slap

I got to say I love this spider-man. It's my first spidey but I'm really bummed out, can't do s*** with him. I mean you can then in a day or two have to vanilla pose him. Guess this is how his going to stay. Yeah traded stands with the kitbash didn't want to hurt the suit.
eedfd5fc436dadc01f4a8633f29b9b66.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
That Asian body must be tiny, he's on a taller stand and still not eye level with Spidey. The sculpt looks in proportion though.

Standing straight up no stands. The head is just sitting on the neck if the ball joint would fit the head would be higher up on the neck
e8b19098168626268fbff5b7e4740fbb.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Good point..I think it’s not white paint exposed either..I think it’s some sort of plastic lens over a white colored plastic or painted plastic because I’ve seen extreme closeups of the eyes and there is a texture deep within the eyes . So yes maybe a strong magnet could chip paint or plastic..in that case..finger nails it is :slap

You could also put some felt to cover the end of the magnet

The webwings are upside down in the pic and so it's not accurate, but I think I kind of like it more this way (provided the arms can be adjusted to get a tighter fit). There also seems to be room for the clamp on the stand to grab Spidey around the waist this way too.

Can't wait for mine to get here Thursday!

What jeans are people using for their Peter Parker kitbashes? I looked briefly but didn't see any that were a good style.

I'm using ones I got from ebay. They are pretty good but the legs of the pants aren't baggy at all and are very much a straight leg sort of jean.

I should be getting mine on Thursday. I don't think I posted it here, but I got my custom stand and I'm very happy with it:

38851725660_cff7e5e007_b.jpg

39788386464_15b9f5d789_b.jpg

Once I get my Spidey, I'll swap out the battle damaged head sculpt and finger glove from the Homemade suit version with the head sculpt and hand from the Tech suit version.

Back