1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope your right then :pray: all these freakin delays with HT, Figuarts, Mezco, etc and then releasing all of a sudden have really effected my funds in the last few months. I might have to rethink my pick of picking and choosing and go even more extreme to one figure or two per month :gah:
For example I had a email 11days ago about neca trench coat raph and 1:1 Casey Jones mask and they charged me yesterday. Hasn't shipped yet.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

For example I had a email 11days ago about neca trench coat raph and 1:1 Casey Jones mask and they charged me yesterday. Hasn't shipped yet.

Hopefully no begging your right..because according to the rep, they are going to charge me the minute they know they will be receiving the product.. only issue is my funds are minimal until next week so I hope they don’t charge me before a can get money back in my account :(

I got to say I love this spider-man. It's my first spidey but I'm really bummed out, can't do s*** with him. I mean you can then in a day or two have to vanilla pose him. Guess this is how his going to stay. Yeah traded stands with the kitbash didn't want to hurt the suit.
eedfd5fc436dadc01f4a8633f29b9b66.jpg

Hey guys.. anyone still waiting on sideshow preorders? My nrd was in Jan and haven't seen any emails, and on my acct it still in pre order mode..thanks to any replies

Hey guys.. anyone still waiting on sideshow preorders? My nrd was in Jan and haven't seen any emails, and on my acct it still in pre order mode..thanks to any replies

I'm still waiting. Seems to be coming in small batches and i ordered late so i figure i am at the end of the line.

My deluxe edition charged and shipped today (ordered last June).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the figure, but the eyes seem to be impossible to switch out. I guess I'll settle for just having Cap (CW) Iron Man (CW) & Thor (AoU) as my Marvel collection. Spidey was the last piece in the puzzle but I'm not really happy with pose-ability either.

Might want to check in with their customer service. They sent me a paypal request for the balance within a few days of receiving the deposit, and it was shipped out a few days later via priority mail, double boxed.

Hmm, I did email Popculture Zone and he said he hasn’t received his shipment yet...

So I’m guessing he may have the standard version on hand now but the deluxe is still TBA...

the varying head seems on masked head is interesting to see on inhand pics. not sure if i lucked out or got a dud and i keep goin back and forth lol. the seem goes right down the main cob-web line on its right side, cuz of that the overall seem isnt as noticeable but it kinda warped abit of cob web pattern, curved it in abit.

will post a pic and ask wht you freaks think.

other than that love how it look like a real person shrunk down, those are now my fav style HT figs. lil or no skin showing etc

But will a magnet work? maybe it's worth picking up one.

Well I was thinking of using the magnet I got with my Mezco Spidey. It’s a pretty strong magnet or the magnet from my revoltech spidey, also pretty strong

Back