1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok maybe I can get a bit closer.
c7b218bbf3ff381fb191bc897868b7a3.jpg

d0113244d98c4e51812fa534f6daf41c.jpg

906895bd42d4ed4f48e7d7707de87e18.jpg

697d045fee3ae834c1e02f33a785eb1e.jpg

Looks great! Now get that Spidey a shield. lol.

If anyone is still looking for a Standard Spidey, BBTS still has space for preorder. I just checked.

edit: - it's gone now.

Looks like SS put a hold on my account for the rest that I owed so it will be shipping soon as promised. :clap

Oh boy looks like this will be the only active HT Marvel figure thread for a while since all the previews of the IW line have popped up. I imagine those threads will take up most of the Marvel forum for the next couple of weeks

Contacted BBTS, and I asked about this figure order. I didn’t know they don’t give you a notice before they charge you with preorders. They told me. when you pre order that’s giving them permission to charge you when they get the product in stock without any warnings .

Good thing I use PayPal with some extra options. Hmmm might have to rethink all my preorders with them and in the future as sometimes the funds aren’t there right away :slap

Last edited:
Contacted BBTS, and I asked about this figure order. I didn’t know they don’t give you a notice before they charge you with preorders. They told me. when you pre order that’s giving them permission to charge you when they get the product in stock without any warnings .

Good thing I use PayPal with some extra options. Hmmm might have to rethink all my preorders with them and in the future as sometimes the funds aren’t there right away :slap
I always get a 10 day email for pre-orders from BBTS.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I always get a 10 day email for pre-orders from BBTS.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hope your right then :pray: all these freakin delays with HT, Figuarts, Mezco, etc and then releasing all of a sudden have really effected my funds in the last few months. I might have to rethink my pick of picking and choosing and go even more extreme to one figure or two per month :gah:

Judging by what the price hikes for the IW line, This Spidey looks like a bargain rn. Especially appearing in 3 movies.

Back