1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS kind of suck for people like me who lives in CA.

Yeah, another reason I'm glad that I moved :lol This will be my last order with SS though. Their shipping costs are getting more ridiculous.
BBTS is my go to store but not for 1/6 stuff anymore. They seem to really get the 1/6 stuff dead last now.

It's a amazing deal. BBTS will ship a truckload of stuff for $4. if i lived in the 48 contiguous states i would buy from them but unfortunately i don't so i will buy most of my figures from SSC still. I do get good rates from SSC (not $4 but good) so i can't complain.

Looks like the head is fabric and pops off to accommodate the Holland sculpt.
4e986fc587a4be7374b60e81d3afec0a.jpg

tempted to preorder this but the scare of the black spots that would appear on the mask from the tasm2 makes me hesitant

The $4 flat rate shipping at BBTS is only for those in the contiguous 48 states though. Where I live it's higher than Sideshows shipping. Plus I get RP's, $20 codes, and it'll come sooner too. But I can definitely see the benefits from buying there when you can get that flat rate shipping, or if you're in the continental US.

Do you guys think we'll see the Tom Holland headsculpt at Comic Con or at that Spiderman pop-up shop Hot Toys is doing? Or do you guys think we'll have to wait for release? I'm kinda on the edge cause the body looks too weird and maybe the sculpt will win me over.

I'm not going to preorder this until later down the line. Maybe see how the final product photos are.

BUT! I like this for the fact that I love the suit and was a big Spider man comic book fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to preorder this until later down the line. Maybe see how the final product photos are.

BUT! I like this for the fact that I love the suit and was a big Spider man comic book fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figure it's a safe buy. They'd have to REALLY screw this up for me to regret pre-ordering. And absolute worst case scenario, it won't be hard to re-sell.

Instant PO! Deluxe version is a no-brainer for the additional $20 or so.

Wish they'd change the pants material to cloth though, like they used for the rest of the suit. The current one they have will look horrid when posed..

Those images make his head look like a newborn haha

Sent from a point in space and time

People who wait for final photos won't get it at retail, both sets sold out at BBTS in 2 days & it comes out in a year. Do the math 😂

No one can predict whether a figure will sell out or not. I would have bet that Ultron Prime would have done amazingly well, but that didn't happen. BBTS and the like get a lot smaller batches of inventory than SS does. It is possible SS will sell out, but they may not. Like anything it's a gamble, and I bet on them not selling out.

Back