1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one can predict whether a figure will sell out or not. I would have bet that Ultron Prime would have done amazingly well, but that didn't happen. BBTS and the like get a lot smaller batches of inventory than SS does. It is possible SS will sell out, but they may not. Like anything it's a gamble, and I bet on them not selling out.

Good luck then :lol

No one can predict whether a figure will sell out or not. I would have bet that Ultron Prime would have done amazingly well, but that didn't happen. BBTS and the like get a lot smaller batches of inventory than SS does. It is possible SS will sell out, but they may not. Like anything it's a gamble, and I bet on them not selling out.

Well to be fair ultron was a crappy villain

Depends. I bought the first Amazing Spiderman suit because I liked the new take on it. The movie was trash (to me), but I loved how different it looked, so I bought it. I also love the look of Harley in Suicide Squad, but hate the movie. Didn't buy the figure that time. I've been on both sides of this plenty, so I get wanting something because of how it looks, not because of what it represents. But my point is that when someone says that they "never understood the mentality of buying a figure only if the movie was good", I'm saying i'm not quite sure what there is to not understand. $200+ for a doll is steep, so enjoying the movie probably factors into this for more people than you might think.

Did you like bvs or force awakens?

I'm sure he'll be around for a bit, at least until the movie is out. HT won't under produce a Spidey figure. They've never had a problem with any previous versions selling out in a moderate amount of time. He's not a character that will hang around, even if the movie is crap. I want to see the movie 1st and see if this version grows on me, but not a big fan of the suit. And I don't feel the need for the deluxe version if I do cave and order him.

Also don't think I like the idea of a kid Spidey figure that'll be shorter than everyone hanging out on my shelf with Thor, Cap, & Iron Man. I'd much rather see an adult Peter. Plus I'm sure his costume will evolve over all the movies, and maybe by the end we'll have a closer looking suit to the comic version like my ASM2 figure. I'm good with him. Still the best we've sen so far in my opinion, and I got him cheap by waiting from Popcultcha. Way under retail.

He's a kid that can throw a fire truck like it's a children's power wheels. Besides, he's barely a head shorter than Chris Hemsworth.

It's going to be fine. He will look good with... well, pretty much any Marvel figure. Not like there's some vast worry about scale, since almost all the Marvel figures released in this scale are from Disney owned films anyway.

Also, keep in mind, he's already selling out. I'm not sure how quickly the ASM2 Spidey sold out, but it certainly didn't start this early? Grab it while you can boys. If the black lines bother some of you, then I guess that's understandable? I don't know, still seems overly picky. I'm just glad he doesn't look like that pile of **** from the new Sony game. Definitely changing that skin asap after it launches.

I hope one other way the Spider-man game is like the Batman Arkham games is that there are a bunch of alternate skins/costumes you can unlock. If so, I'm with you- I'm changing off of that ugly white one ASAP.

I hope one other way the Spider-man game is like the Batman Arkham games is that there are a bunch of alternate skins/costumes you can unlock. If so, I'm with you- I'm changing off of that ugly white one ASAP.

100% Guarantee there will be alternate costumes. As for the default, I actually kind of dig it. Something new at least.

100% Guarantee there will be alternate costumes. As for the default, I actually kind of dig it. Something new at least.
The white in the front completely detracts from the focal point of his eyes now. Also, the white running down along his forearms is completely unnecessary. Let's not overlook the fact that they completely ditched his boot design in favor of "slippers."

Yeah, I'm just not a fan. It's uglier than the 2099 Spidey... and that's saying something.

I didn't even care about the costume. The only thing that crossed my mind was that the gameplay looked incredible

I didn't even care about the costume. The only thing that crossed my mind was that the gameplay looked incredible
Well, it's literally the only complaint I will probably have with the game, as the combat and gameplay does seem like it will be above and beyond awesome.

The deluxe gives you everything minus a body, shoes, pants, and generic tshirt to make a Peter. It provides the parts that would be hardest to get.

c87a219231416cc849f5357a5ce670bc.jpg
f43f4eac3891c28433aabaf34df3f47d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lil something something happening on the top of the mask. Sure it will be fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back