1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this from homecoming?

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1124

sb0.jpg
sb1.jpg

As far as I know, there isn't a consistent pattern. They teased the Guardians line up a while back and Rocket was fully revealed weeks later ... the latest example that comes to mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 32 but did watch all the Garfield Spideys. In terms of Rami's trilogy, I only watched specific scenes on Youtube like the Black Spidey vs Sandman, Venom scene and vs Dr Octopus on the train, at least that's my only recollection so far.

As an IM fan, I only started to get into Marvel after Iron Man 1 in 2008, guess I know what I'll be watching with the missus this long weekend :)

I'm 32 but did watch all the Garfield Spideys. In terms of Rami's trilogy, I only watched specific scenes on Youtube like the Black Spidey vs Sandman, Venom scene and vs Dr Octopus on the train, at least that's my only recollection so far.

As an IM fan, I only started to get into Marvel after Iron Man 1 in 2008, guess I know what I'll be watching with the missus this long weekend :)

Ah, so really old. :monkey3

You're in for a treat then. All 3 are enjoyable, even 3 with all it's faults.

The Homesuit pretty much confirms different magnetic eyes for this suit. The Stark Spider-Man suit will be a day one pre-order.

Think the new suit will come with an unmasked portrait? If it doesn't, then hot toys is really smart releasing the homemade suit

Think the new suit will come with an unmasked portrait? If it doesn't, then hot toys is really smart releasing the homemade suit

Of course, They are in business for years. They know what they are doing. $$$ will rain.

Back