1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is growing on me after seeing trailer 2.

If anyone thinks the Stark suit Spidey will have a headsculpt, those hopes need to be lowered. That's the incentive to buy both this and said 'pro' suit. And I think that's a fair one in a lot of regards, as I suspect he's gonna have his mask off a lot more in this one than the pro suit.

Besides spoiling the entire movie (did they show vulture die in the plane scene?) the trailer looked mediocre and the story seems generic. In my opinion Dr strange and Ant man also felt formulaic and safe but maybe its because Logan,Days of future past,Deadpool and Civil war set the standards too high. I do hope the movie is good though.

After reading all the Homecoming related figure threads, I get the strong sense that I shouldn't watch the 2nd trailer if I want to be somewhat surprised by the movie...

After reading all the Homecoming related figure threads, I get the strong sense that I shouldn't watch the 2nd trailer if I want to be somewhat surprised by the movie...

Yes. Just don't. It's like movie version for corporate managers - no time, get to the point, show some highlights aaand you know everything now.

I really thought the figure reveal would follow the trailer. I'm disappointed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Well, don't set an expectation like that next time. Take it in as it comes. The world doesn't abide by your rules/expectations.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well, don't set an expectation like that next time. Take it in as it comes. The world doesn't abide by your rules/expectations.

Thanks mom, seriously why is this hobby full of "I know best, and my word is true". Jesus, it seemed the most logical thing after the MASSIVE wait, and I was not shown to be true. This mistake in logic caused a dip in positive emotion. Where in this did I expect the world to follow my "rules"?

Thanks mom, seriously why is this hobby full of "I know best, and my word is true". Jesus, it seemed the most logical thing after the MASSIVE wait, and I was not shown to be true. This mistake in logic caused a dip in positive emotion. Where in this did I expect the world to follow my "rules"?

You got it.

I think the point he was making is the only reason you where disappointed was your own expectations. Had you not planned to see a figure at a certain time there's nothing to get down about when it doesn't happen. There's a simple fix for that.

I think the point he was making is the only reason you where disappointed was your own expectations. Had you not planned to see a figure at a certain time there's nothing to get down about when it doesn't happen. There's a simple fix for that.
No matter the intentions you don't talk down to people like children

I wasn't talking down to you as a child. I was simply explaining it to you. I just rode along when you said "yes mom" to keep things moving along. No point in dwelling on it.

If there is a third trailer I'll resist the temptation to watch it as it might give away too much.

I'm really hoping they reveal this and SSC puts it up for pre-order before the next 15th so I can use my March code before it expires. :lol

Isn't a teaser suppose to create discussion and hype? It did for a week or so but now the wait is just getting annoying. :mad: If Hot Toys is going to wait a month before the reveal why tease it at all? I know this is first world problems but waiting this long is defeating the purpose of the tease in the first place. Then again the 1/4 Vader was teased a lot longer than Spidey....

Isn't a teaser suppose to create discussion and hype? It did for a week or so but now the wait is just getting annoying. :mad: If Hot Toys is going to wait a month before the reveal why tease it at all? I know this is first world problems but waiting this long is defeating the purpose of the tease in the first place. Then again the 1/4 Vader was teased a lot longer than Spidey....

Even after the "teaser" i was not expecting a PO until closer to film release like May or June. But it is HT so it could be Monday or the end of July when it shows up for PO. I'm not ordering anything until after i see the movie anyway.

Even after the "teaser" i was not expecting a PO until closer to film release like May or June. But it is HT so it could be Monday or the end of July when it shows up for PO. I'm not ordering anything until after i see the movie anyway.

I hear u....it seems to vary since the Yoda tease and release was timed well (within the same week if I recall) which seems like better timing in my opinion.

Im hoping we get a PO soon also. Im displaying this one with my Civil War figs.

Given the trailer I understand why it didn't PO. I wonder if this will be a seamless suit meaning that we can't detach the head similar to the other Spider-Man figures and therefore the only way to get a Peter sculpt is to by the other one?

SSC did drop some complimentary RP but it was $5.00. Better than nothing sure, but it isn't going to make me run to their site and order.

Back