1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Spider-Man but it's hard to keep buying all the different versions
Happy with my asm

I really hope this comes with a Tom Holland sculpt. Though I wouldn't be opposed to separate Peter figure, and/or homemade suit figures.

Finally! My first Spider-man and I love the costume. Since this version of SM has been out for a year now, hopefully we can get the figure sooner. Would really suck if it was another Dr Strange with a release date a year from now.

I just hope they fixed the hands from ASM2. Thats my only concern

With the large web shooters on the homecoming suit which would hide the wrist joint I don't see why they would use the ASM2 design when they could just do traditional hands.

With the Marty Mcfly figure already done this version of Spidey should be the perfect height for a high schooler.

I only have room in my displays for key characters...and I need Spidey. Just hope we don't have to wait till Q2 2019.

I'm not sure I care anything about an extra head sculpt. However, I'd be sort of pissed if it doesnt come with the web wings. To me it's an iconic part of the suit in the comics and its something that hasn't been done in movie or toy form. Well, maybe hasbro.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I care anything about an extra head sculpt. However, I'd be sort of pissed if it doesnt come with the web wings. To me it's an iconic part of the suit in the comics and its something that hasn't been done in movie or toy form. Well, maybe hasbro.

Oh man I completely agree. I always said even before MCU got the shared deal for Spidey that if we ever got him into the MCU, they'd give him the web wings, and they totally did. I never really cared for them until I watched Spectacular Spider-Man though. It's such a unique look.

I like that the suit is all completely seemless unlike the ASM2 and a lot of the figures being misaligned because of this.

coincidentally, has anyone else's AMS2 got the two black strips on its head since release? I'm hoping with this Spiderman they won't tape it down.

I wonder how deep HT will, ( or will be able to ) go in this line. In the 5 previous movies we got these.

Spiderman - 0
Spiderman 2 - 0
Spiderman 3 - 3
Amazing Spiderman - 1
Amazing Spiderman 2 - 2

Will it just be 1 Spidey? Maybe a 2nd ( Peter / homemade suit ). Stark, Iron Man, Vulture, Shocker?

They'll definitely make a new IM figure if it's a new armor, I think Shocker is a good bet too. I also believe they will make and show off a proto for Vulture but then never release it, or take their sweet time, like Yellowjacket or Rhino.

They'll definitely make a new IM figure if it's a new armor, I think Shocker is a good bet too. I also believe they will make and show off a proto for Vulture but then never release it, or take their sweet time, like Yellowjacket or Rhino.

Most likely. Would love to see Keaton Vulture tho. :pray: Lost any hope for Yellowjacket long time ago.

Back