1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how deep HT will, ( or will be able to ) go in this line. In the 5 previous movies we got these.

Spiderman - 0
Spiderman 2 - 0
Spiderman 3 - 3
Amazing Spiderman - 1
Amazing Spiderman 2 - 2

Will it just be 1 Spidey? Maybe a 2nd ( Peter / homemade suit ). Stark, Iron Man, Vulture, Shocker?

I think this movie will give HT the best shot of making more than they did for previous movies. I don't think it's unreasonable to imagine they could easily do at least three - Spider-man in Stark made costume and homemade costume, along with an Iron-Man. The villains are also possible, but we have seen great villian figures never make it to production before. We'll see.

I like that the suit is all completely seemless unlike the ASM2 and a lot of the figures being misaligned because of this.

coincidentally, has anyone else's AMS2 got the two black strips on its head since release? I'm hoping with this Spiderman they won't tape it down.

If there is not a switch out head you can be sure the people who buy these figures to play with will cry. Expect the neck area to not be seamless to accommodate a switch out head.

Vulture is not gonna happen. HT do not like villians. Also Vulture would be too huge and too expensive for them to even try to sell it. It's not like it's Hulkbuster of beloved IM.

Vulture is not gonna happen. HT do not like villians. Also Vulture would be too huge and too expensive for them to even try to sell it. It's not like it's Hulkbuster of beloved IM.

Sadly that is the case. A Vulture figure would make Falcon look like a sparrow :lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

we'll it's almost the same difference as in nature :lecture

Hawk_silhouettes.jpg

I know, but can they give us about three months?! Lmao.

My pre-order list is ludicrous at this point. And I need to figure out what to do with ASM2 spidey. x.x

I know how you feel. I wanna see the full reveal for this one, along with GOTG Vol. 2 Star-Lord and other Star Wars figures previewed. But I also need time to save my pennies.

spider-man-homecoming-hot-toys-235335.jpg

Just looking at this teaser pic again and thinking this is how Hot Toys keeps you hooked - by creating quality figures (at least as far as we can tell from this pic, I'll hold off from any more confident declarations about how good this is until after we see more, but based on this I'm impressed so far.)

As I mentioned on an earlier post I wasn't necessarily planning on getting Spidey. I already have a Spider-Man (red and blue Sam Rami version from Spider-Man 3) and one Spidey was enough for me. I have 15 Marvel Hot Toys figures, and very few duplicate characters (only 2 caps, and 2 Iron men) and my goal is to try to get a representation of the character that feels the most "definitive" to me. I also love the versions which give a nice nod to the comics. The Spider-Man I have does this, and has the extra bonus of representing a nice little bit of Superhero movie history; the first two Rami Spiderman movies were groundbreaking. So, I was happy with what I had representing Spider-Man in my collection both from movies I still apreciate (I'm thankful the 3rd Spiderman costume is essentially the same costume as the first 2 films) and it has that classic comic feel too .

But, if this Homecoming Spider-Man figure is as executed as well and is put together with the quality it looks like it might be from this teaser pic, I don't think I will be able to resist it. This has the potential of being the best Spider-Man figure made to date.

Back