1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also posted this in the Homemade HT thread, hope that's ok.

I got the majority of the parts for my Peter Parker kitbash. I got the body, most of the clothing to emulate one of his outfits from the movie (I still need the gray t-shirt underneath), and shoes. I still don't have the regular Tom Holland head sculpt, but I tried the kitbash out with the head sculpt from the homemade version to test everything out. I'm pretty happy with the results! I just buttoned up the shirt for now until I get the gray undershirt.

40157394641_33ed5ded77_k.jpg

28377194479_d81509c203_k.jpg
Nice! Waiting for my tech suit spidey to do a kit bash. Got ganghood asian muscular body 2.0 in. Just waiting for pants and shoes to coming in. Don't care if it's not movie accurate clothes.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Venom Tom Hardy will not match with Tom Holland who is Pete Parker because he is too young, high schooler. Means we will get an older Pete Parker in the next movie who is a reporter.

Venom Hot Toys and older Pete Parker

Venom Tom Hardy will not match with Tom Holland who is Pete Parker because he is too young, high schooler. Means we will get an older Pete Parker in the next movie who is a reporter.

Venom Hot Toys and older Pete Parker

Didn’t they already say there will be no MCU crossover with the Sony films? They’re separate universes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I demand reimbursement from all of those who posted pics in this thread, this is unacceptable
There's about 4 or 5 of you so I need about $50 from each, then and only then will I call it even

I've had mine preordered since August of last year and haven't gotten a notice yet. Hopefully I'm part of the 1st wave. :p

Yup. Finally got my 2 weeks notice as well. Zuckuss, Dengar, Hoth Leia and now this in one month is painful.

Wondering now if I should get this figure and Black Panther, and then I'll have one of every lead hero character that's been in the MCU.. (leads only, not including the support heros like Rhodey and Falcon, Bucky etc)

Wondering now if I should get this figure and Black Panther, and then I'll have one of every lead hero character that's been in the MCU.. (leads only, not including the support heros like Rhodey and Falcon, Bucky etc)

Damn it! Now I need to get Black Panther...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back