1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The regular is on waitlist at Sideshow right now. Thankfully Timewalker still has it available.

I had him in my cart for a long time but couldn’t do it. I think he looks fantastic as far movie accuracy but the suit with the black embellishments just doesn’t look classic enough for my tastes. Congrats to all that got him, let’s see more pics!

wish the arms had a more defined look to them, look like tubes in lots of pics i see. hesitated to PO and missed due to my nitpicking lol.

Was looking at checking out at Popcultcha, and it seems you can't pay a deposit any more... I'm not sure I feel like paying full price for a figure not actually in stock. Might just take my chances and see when they actually get it...

Still haven't gotten a notice other than the one a few weeks ago that the release date was moved up even though I preordered 6 months ago. Hopefully that isn't a bad thing.

Was looking at checking out at Popcultcha, and it seems you can't pay a deposit any more... I'm not sure I feel like paying full price for a figure not actually in stock. Might just take my chances and see when they actually get it...

Damn I'm stupid (and it isn't like I haven't had plenty of orders before through them) ... oh well, guess I'll have to get Black Panther now..

But I'm not buying any more from Infinity War other than Thor, Loki and Scarlet Witch to complete my current lineups of them... :rotfl

Ant Man civil war hot toys is taller than the old Ant Man and taller than this Spiderman which make him 185 cm. Also the new War Machine is taller than the old one which make him 230 cm

Ant Man civil war hot toys is taller than the old Ant Man and taller than this Spiderman which make him 185 cm. Also the new War Machine is taller than the old one which make him 230 cm

It seems most of their new figures are a bit larger as it seems HT has slightly adjusted the scale with the new DC Iron Man figures, I believe starting with the DC MK45. Although they're scale has always been a little off here and there with certain characters. Some a little big, some a little small. But really stood out with comparing the newer DC Iron Man figures to the older plastic ones. Other than the vertically challenged DCMKIII. He's a wee little guy.

I think when the figure is close to release the deposit option is taken off. It happened to me a few years back with ANH Luke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back