1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putting the Parker extras to good use.

With great power... IMG_20180319_122739_913.jpg

I put the long web with the bend into the web holding hand and now it is stuck in there. What can I do to get it out of there?

Although constant editing has kept the numbers down, the sheer quality of contemporary 1/6 releases has taken me from casual fan to “collector” and I feel pretty good about it. Don’t even get me started on diecast Mark VI.

ec6f1313b4ca17d57406713821a46721.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cancelled my Sideshow order the other day and grabbed one of the last from BBTS. It’s on the way. Never pre-ordering from Sideshow ever again.

It's definitely a challenge trying to find a fun, dynamic pose you can keep him in long term... that also won't cause long-term damage to the outfit. Since I don't want to have him just standing ramrod straight all the time.

Think I might go with this something like this for a while....

20180319_180830 (526x929).jpg

20180319_180808 (610x925).jpg

Is this really the hold up? Not sure if you guys are saying this to be funny.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It's definitely a challenge trying to find a fun, dynamic pose you can keep him in long term... that also won't cause long-term damage to the outfit. Since I don't want to have him just standing ramrod straight all the time.

Think I might go with this something like this for a while....

View attachment 400318

View attachment 400319

Let us know how those elbows hold up. I'd be concerned...me, personally, I wouldn't risk that.

If the suit can't handle that much of a bend in the arms i'll toss it in the trash and put the HS on a regular body with the dx clothes and pose him in those.

I'm not worried abiut the suit on this one, it's a lot like the ASM suit which held up well to a lot of posing on my part

Back