1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There seems to be plenty of interest in the new Mark III diecast but not that much in the Mark XL ''Shotgun''. :wink1:
Where are you getting this information from? Is this based on hard data, or conjecture? Just wondering because I would have thought interest would be pretty high in Shotgun. I'm not sure one can gauge interest level based solely on the fact it hasn't sold out yet.

Where are you getting this information from? Is this based on hard data, or conjecture? Just wondering because I would have thought interest would be pretty high in Shotgun. I'm not sure one can gauge interest level based solely on the fact it hasn't sold out yet.

Seeing the Mark XL ''Shotgun'' thread fallen back to page four made me make that assumption and no it's not anymore since I made a post in it.

Well honestly HT neglected this suit for TOO LONG! Most people have forgot about this suit or IM3 for that matter as most people hate it. There are still a lot of suits from IM3 that i still want too.

Well I just pulled the trigger and preordered this bad boy. I'm a sucker for HT Iron Man.

I've got the HT Mark IV with Gantry and also have the Iron Man Mark XLV 1/4 scale on preorder too.

Well honestly HT neglected this suit for TOO LONG! Most people have forgot about this suit or IM3 for that matter as most people hate it. There are still a lot of suits from IM3 that i still want too.

Most people hate im3? And forgot it? Sorry I don't see that. And the numbers don't support it(the hating it part). If hot toys only produced figures from the last 5 years then 90% of the stuff they have done would never have been made. I think maybe you have forgotten that until recently nearly every figure is from already released films. And most are years past release.

Most people hate im3? And forgot it? Sorry I don't see that. And the numbers don't support it(the hating it part). If hot toys only produced figures from the last 5 years then 90% of the stuff they have done would never have been made. I think maybe you have forgotten that until recently nearly every figure is from already released films. And most are years past release.

yes, the mark 25 striker is about to be released next month. a very cool looking and unique armour,
surely we are all looking forward to it. we sure havent forgotten im3, have we?:lol

I forgot about all the Iron Man movies, thankfully you guys post in these threads and bump them up in my subscribed feed.

Most people hate IM3? :huh

I went to see the midnight premiere of IM3 with five of my friends, and the two opinions shared among all of us were that (1) it was the best Iron Man film yet, or (2) it was just slightly behind the first Iron Man film. All six of us really liked it, and personally I loved the movie. Also, my parents and brother came to visit me a few weeks ago, and my dad took one look at my Iron Man collection and said, "I really want to watch Iron Man 3 again." The three of them really like the movie too. There's nine people right there (including me) who don't hate the movie.

I didn't think it was a new news that IM3 got a ton of flack. It did well at the box office but as far as I see in most opinions that circulate the web, it was not widely loved. Personally I enjoyed it even though there was plenty room for improvement. I do hate what the did with Mandarin though

I didn't think it was a new news that IM3 got a ton of flack. It did well at the box office but as far as I see in most opinions that circulate the web, it was not widely loved. Personally I enjoyed it even though there was plenty room for improvement. I do hate what the did with Mandarin though

I thought disguising the Extremis misfires as terrorist attacks and using the "Mandarin" as a figurehead to take credit for them and distract the US government from what was really happening was brilliant writing. However, I do wish they hadn't relied on forced humor by portraying Trevor as a bumbling drunkard. It would have been far better if Trevor had been an actual threat (but still fake) instead of an inebriated couch potato. That was really my only complaint. Like you said, there was room for improvement. Not perfect, but still a good movie.

If Tony Stark had used more suits on screen for more than a couple of seconds it would have been a much better movie.

I'm not a fan of Iron Man 3. The Mandarin plot was horrible and the Tony and kid scenes were boring. I'd say it's my least favourite of all of the MCU films.

I still like this armour and will pick it up at some stage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks for the cool pics, Motux!

I can't believe I'm actually expected to wait another year for Shotgun's release. This figure looks absolutely amazing.

Back