1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea what you guys are talking about. Mine already shipped from HK and I didn't even PO yet

Any news on when the bad boy might be released? Has everyone's August flex payment been pushed to Sept?

Yeah I think you have your time table off. All you gotta do is check the sideshow page to see anticipated release schedule.

Maybe you thought it was 2015 instead of 2016

The mk3 has been released. Just waiting for it to make it to sideshow

They can delay it until 2020 for all I care. This fig went from amongst my most wanted to bottom of the barrel. :lol

yes, even HT cant manage to make a decent replusor blasting pose out of it! thats disappointing. :slap
i've PO it anyway, looks like i may have only two posing options, the slam landing and the meuseum pose!

bbbbbbbb.jpg

So this thread is currently about any fig except Shotgun. Okay got it.:gah:

It happens :lol

But to set things back on track....
You know I always thought Shotgun was more of a black color, I mean it appeared to be darker on screen to me at least :dunno
Not that I mind the blueish color but I'd love it in a dark grey/black color, matte not like the Stealth which looks crap lol

Any Aussies see the ridiculous $450 price tag for this on PopCultcha? That ends up more expensive than it is from Sideshow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like this one but since the interest seems to be low for this figure I'm hoping for a black monday sale or something similar.

I like this one but since the interest seems to be low for this figure I'm hoping for a black monday sale or something similar.

Are you saying there isn't much interest in shotgun or the diecast Mark 3 that is being discussed in shotgun's thread

Back