1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I hate how tempted I always am with these new armor releases - shotgun is one of my favorites. I'm not a completionist for HPP, but man some of these new armors make it hard to refrain from buying. My first armor was the Mark VII (still my favorite) and I swore that would be my only one after I bought it... and now here I am with 6 different armors. :slap

I'm really trying to decide if I should hold off for a bit or pull the trigger - cause personally I think this suit looks pretty awesome. aye aye aye!

I usually have no interest in any of the HPP armors, not even the SC and that has solid roots in the comics, but Shotgun is not only unique it's also a beautiful design. It's the only HPP armor that has me reconsidering my 2 Iron Man rule (a 3-7 and a 45+). Great looking armor!

I am debating this one heavily. Will wait for it to go on a discount if it ever does. Very unique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$284.99? This is a plastic right? Are they out of their Vulcan mind?

I'm perfectly happy with my Silver Centurion, and I intend to stay that way...

I was surprised with the significant price hike, not pleased but I went ahead & ordered it anyway, too unique to pass up. Having said that, I'm surprised Hot Toys are increasing the prices when literally all of the last dozen or so Iron Man figures can be purchased for less than retail now.

awesome looking figure,but the rising prices kill me,so i wont buy any new iron man figures,the prices are going up fast and way too high to make this an affordable collection

Hi Res pg 55 post #546

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_1.jpg

I'm just gonna display Shotgun and Starboost like they were racing [emoji38]
That's a really cool idea!

Shotgun: "I can fly faster than you!"
Starboost: "Oh yeah? Well I can fly higher than you!"
Shotgun: "What was that? I couldn't hear you, bro! You're falling too far behind!"

[emoji38]

That's a really cool idea!

Shotgun: "I can fly faster than you!"
Starboost: "Oh yeah? Well I can fly higher than you!"
Shotgun: "What was that? I couldn't hear you, bro! You're falling too far behind!"

[emoji38]

If Tony isn't piloting them, who is having these conversations? :lol

the price for the shotgun iron man made of plastic is now as high as the price for the die-cast mark 43 here in Germany,crazy

Back