1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shades:

View attachment 199383

Pretty much a complete repaint of Shotgun. I don't know if Shades would be a Toy Fair exclusive next summer since Shotgun will begin to ship around that time, but who wants to place bets that it will be an exclusive for Toy Fair 2017? :lol
I actually dig that paint job over the default Shotgun. Makes it look more stealthy and military based. Next years Toy Fair Exclusive for sure.

Yeah. Lol that's probably prt of it. Though when I first enlisted we had the old school camo.

I like that it's different mostly. When this is done I should have 45ish iron man suits so any that are unique...lol

I actually dig that paint job over the default Shotgun. Makes it look more stealthy and military based. Next years Toy Fair Exclusive for sure.

Looks like Shades is Stark's extreme heat resistant armor, for use in deserts and volcanic areas. Now why didn't he wear THAT one for his battle with Killian? He might have fared a little bit better. :lol

Looks like Shades is Stark's extreme heat resistant armor, for use in deserts and volcanic areas. Now why didn't he wear THAT one for his battle with Killian? He might have fared a little bit better. :lol
Right. Makes more sense.

review_wmaou_6.jpg

Haha well played sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably 2017 EX at the earliest or end of the year 2016, seeing as how Shotgun itself won't be out till June-August 2016. They'll definitely make it though, after Blue Steel :stick

Yeah I'm definitely thinking Blue Steel and Gamma (repaint of Striker) will come out as exclusives before Shades.

Gamma for those curious/interested:

Gamma.jpg

Shotgun gets a sculpt? Man, I seem to be buying all the wrong armours without any sculpt, and I've almost forgotten who Tony Stark is.

So the title banner for this website is all Hot toys iron man products. At least we don't have to pretend we care about anything else now. :)

Man, I hate how tempted I always am with these new armor releases - shotgun is one of my favorites. I'm not a completionist for HPP, but man some of these new armors make it hard to refrain from buying. My first armor was the Mark VII (still my favorite) and I swore that would be my only one after I bought it... and now here I am with 6 different armors. :slap

I'm really trying to decide if I should hold off for a bit or pull the trigger - cause personally I think this suit looks pretty awesome. aye aye aye!

Back