1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very silver centurian like package as far as accessories...thinking this will be about the same price and likely will sell for less afterwards just like starboost and centurian

I don't know how it would "transform" on screen but the suit limbs do appear to lock into a flight pose.

It probably comes with 2 heads, they can't get the light up function to work with a magnetic faceplate. Ant-Man fig can get away with 1 head because the visor is hinged to the rest of the helmet and they can route wires through that.

But king arts has already done this on the
1/9 scale iron man helmet. Why cant HT?

b7ed9c3bjw1euctbm27loj20k00qotc8.jpg

b7ed9c3bjw1euctboy2zbj20qo0k0tbu.jpg

Definitely, love the photo and it seems to show the little details that make it look like the limbs kinda "lock" together in flight mode...how much longer do I have to wait? :lol

Definitely, love the photo and it seems to show the little details that make it look like the limbs kinda "lock" together in flight mode...how much longer do I have to wait? :lol

I'm hoping that Shotgun goes up for pre-order later this afternoon. :lol

Please go up today, please go up today, please go up today! :pray:

Beautiful. Like a ninja ironman! Good thing this has a regular version & I can wait for atleast a $20 coupon.

Ordered. I'm still saving my points. This is far enough away it shouldn't be an issue. After this is Nick Fury and Pepper/Mk IX. When all those points convert, if I buy Civil War, something (or 2) will be free.
Ryan

Back