1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought I was done with IM after Mk3, but this is looking amazing...will look good next to Stealth MkVII...:rock

That mini figure is waist of money, time, and effort...box warmer :gah:

I thought I was done with IM after Mk3, but this is looking amazing...will look good next to Stealth MkVII...:rock

That mini figure is waist of money, time, and effort...box warmer :gah:

At least it has the hands, the battle damaged parts and different masks and the head sculpt. It's closer to what we used to buy. Some of the figures have been a little light on accessories. Think Heartbreaker. The mini fig is just the next gen holofig. Use it or don't, either is acceptable. Just put more usable stuff in the box to begin with.
Ryan

Just got on and say this was up, DAMN! That price sucks! Can't believe i have to pay that much for a plastic one. It's like i have been saying soon the plastic ones will cost the same as a diecast.

We honestly should have expected a higher price like this for a figure with completely new parts. After all, Striker is $280 and Bones is $285. The next completely new one will be $290 or more, we can probably bet on that.

Man that's a lot for a plastic iron man. They could have at least made it diecast for that price

Same price as Bones and close to Striker's price, neither of which are DC or SSC exclusives, not sure why people are sticker shocked :confused:

Back