1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collecting in and of itself is a personal thing and it's usually expensive. I collect comics as well and I've spend a lot more on one book than any one hot toy. Some would think that's crazy but some collectors I know have spent five figures on one book. To me, it's all relative and based on the individual.

Collecting in and of itself is a personal thing and it's usually expensive. I collect comics as well and I've spend a lot more on one book than any one hot toy. Some would think that's crazy but some collectors I know have spent five figures on one book. To me, it's all relative and based on the individual.

:goodpost:

Back off man i already said i dont care if someone wants to do it. God why is everyone taking what i said so seriously :dunno
For the record, I'm not offended at all that you called HPP completionists like me insane. In fact, I admitted my insanity to myself very early on. Of course I'm insane, but I've deeply enjoyed collecting Iron Man armors so far and can't wait to get my hands on more of them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

For the record, I'm not offended at all that you called HPP completionists like me insane. In fact, I admitted my insanity to myself very early on. Of course I'm insane, but I've deeply enjoyed collecting Iron Man armors so far and can't wait to get my hands on more of them.

I'm with ya...I say embrace the crazy!

Anthony_Stark_(Earth-199999)_with_Iron_Man_Armor_MK_XL_(Earth-199999)_from_Iron_Man_3_(film)_002.jpg

Now Just Nightclub, Hammerhead and Sneaky needed of the 'unique' armours for me! Looking forward to this!
Someone else mentioned that once those three (plus Shotgun) are released, all unique parts will have been made, and Hot Toys will easily be able to make all the other armors by repainting and swapping out parts.

Oh and I'm personally hoping for Nightclub next. :)

Someone else mentioned that once those three (plus Shotgun) are released, all unique parts will have been made, and Hot Toys will easily be able to make all the other armors by repainting and swapping out parts.

Oh and I'm personally hoping for Nightclub next. :)

Red and gold Nightclub from the film, + TF exclusive 'stealth' black Nightclub with red lights from the 'Art of...' Book! :wink1: :rock

Back