1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine for $35 when it came out in April 2014. Looking at camelcamelcamel you had a solid year to buy it with the price being relatively sane before it went up

https://camelcamelcamel.com/Marvels-Captain-America-Soldier-Slipcase/product/0785184449

Protip, if you want the art books use the camel site to create price alerts. When they come out they will be close to retail $40-$50, they will almost always drop to $20-$30 and then will likely go back up as they do not continue printing them and you will be paying second hand prices which will vary wildly with demand. If you time it right you can get them for a decent price. I snagged Agent Carter for $8, Guardians for $25, etc.

Avengers 1 went though its own insane price hike, its still expensive ~$100 but not what it was

https://camelcamelcamel.com/Avengers-Art-Marvels-Jason-Surrell/product/0785162348

I quite enjoyed the film. Would like to see HT do a Mads Mikkelsen Kaecilius, Tilda Swinton Ancient One for sure and a Chewy Mordo seems like an obvious addition.

Thought this was interesting.

14963137_993559504103077_4151265587713138483_n.jpg

Interesting. Good catch on the costume change.

I would be interested in both an Ancient One and Kaecilius in addition to Strange.

I do wonder if we will see that variant outfit from the end, though. Summer Convention exclusive?

I paid nearly $300 each for TWS and Avengers books. I got them last year. It was one of those things where I just needed the full collection. I pre-ordered Doctor Strange. If you're wondering, the BvS book sucked

I paid nearly $300 each for TWS and Avengers books. I got them last year. It was one of those things where I just needed the full collection. I pre-ordered Doctor Strange. If you're wondering, the BvS book sucked

They cost so much now?! :thud:

I have the A1, AOU and AOS ones unopened. :lol

I think there's a great chance of seeing the Ancient One, largely because of the push for more female merchandise we've been hearing about the GOTG and Avengers.

Just watched the movie. Some pacing issues but other than that, I liked it. Very good intro to Doctor Strange and good intro for him to the MCU.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I smell a Scarlet Witch "New Avengers" promo edition coming. And I would be heavily tempted. Or could just be a sneak peek at his Thor costume.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmm. Very interesting. I kind of like the more muted palette we're getting, to be honest. But...

And....

Spoiler Spoiler:

These would be awesome as an option.

And the Ancient One is the only other character in the movie I'd really want. She'd look awesome posed with her weapon of choice.

Back