1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Film? What film?

We're getting this:

14305493_10153803665392344_7006816265442541247_o.jpg

:lecture

I rest my case.

I never got the impression he mastered anything at all. He had a clear knack which allowed him to do some things pretty easily but he wasn't really a match for any of the other sorcerers and that was obvious in the film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Honestly, I think most of these movies should now maybe be in the 2 hour and 20 minute mark. Not exactly 2 and a half hours but some of them could definitely use some more screen time. I did expect to see more of Stephen being a **** and yeah, they do say Stephen has a photographic memory to show how he learns spells in such little time but I don't think extra minutes of screen time wouldn't hurt these films at all...but then again, I wouldn't mind three hour films of every character....but meh shorter movies means more showtimes which means more money.

I think this is the 2nd shortest Marvel Studios film next to TDW, but I forget how long Ant-Man is so someone please correct me on that if needed.

It's basically why I love the Netflix stuff so much. Everyone gets enough time to be fleshed out and developed. Hell, I wouldn't even mind if they stopped making movies and just made Netflix shows for everyone. Comic books are basically tv show storyboards anyways.

Just saw the movie and I enjoyed it a lot. I just have one question about his costume at the end...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just saw the movie and I enjoyed it a lot. I just have one question about his costume at the end...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yes he was. I was thinking the same thing.

Like Tony Stark said in Avengers. "Seeing but not believing" (i might be paraphrasing). It just shows that TS as a man of science also has trouble believing the mystic stuff.

As for the DS training that felt rush, i do believe it could be better. But if u see the costume that he's wearing, it is sort of like martial art belt. That u got to wear new colour when u rise up in the level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are they being included or was that just for fun? Those green ones looked really cool, the way they are spaced along his arm.

They're listed under accessories on SSC's and HT's site. :)

• Two (2) orange colored mandalas of light
  • Three (3) green colored mandalas of light in three different sizes

So are they being included or was that just for fun? Those green ones looked really cool, the way they are spaced along his arm.

They are included. They just dont go back and take new photos.

It would be nice if they included his brown gloves.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I had a $20 code i got from the batman order and was expiring this week, i have not seen the movie yet, but i had to pull the trigger on the preorder , he just looks like a great figure, i hope when i do see the movie i like it even more

Pre-ordered!

...and I lucked into a 10%off code that randomly popped up on the website while ordering :yess:

Got mine with points below $200. After seeing the movie I'm more excited now. Seeing it again this weekend. Lifelong Dr Strange fan loving life!

Back