1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics! I can’t wait to own the infinity war one. The headsculpt is spot on, slightly better than this one and this one is great. I do wish they’d fix his hair on the new sculpt as he did have a few pieces of hair hanging over his forehead like this sculpt

Doesn't look like he changed much between movies...outfit is almost same...head sculpt is slightly different...and different magic tricks...

Was waiting to get one...IW from SSC or First version if people start selling them off...

Doesn't look like he changed much between movies...outfit is almost same...head sculpt is slightly different...and different magic tricks...

Was waiting to get one...IW from SSC or First version if people start selling them off...

Here's the comparison video shared by another member on the Doc Strange IW thread.

Justin's Collection on YouTube added his comparison video of the original Doctor Strange with the new IW version today.

As usual, a great comparison video.

Still wanna get some of the IW magic parts.
b38c95723148cfeb427e2e18c8e441b5.jpg

Does anyone have both this figure and the new one? I seem to like this head sculpt a bit more than the infinity war sculpt based solely on photos as I don't have either. I am debating on buying the new one through Sideshow vs trying to pick this up on ebay. This one will likely cost me about $100 more and that would be for a pre-owned figure. Anyone think the extra cash spent would be worth it to have this sculpt vs the new one? Anyone like the new sculpt better? Just wanting to hear some opinions. Thanks.

I have both. The new one has a better cape in terms of how its angled at the right shoulder. Heads are basically a tie unless you really want that curl, which he usually has in infinity war. To me accessories are basically a tie but a huge fan of the comic will probably say the 1st figure has better accessories.

So in the end, if i were you i would just buy the new one.

I have both. The new one has a better cape in terms of how its angled at the right shoulder. Heads are basically a tie unless you really want that curl, which he usually has in infinity war. To me accessories are basically a tie but a huge fan of the comic will probably say the 1st figure has better accessories.

So in the end, if i were you i would just buy the new one.

I think the head sculpt and especially the cape on the first one are better. The hard sculpt on the IW cloak is pretty annoying and the wire seems weaker or shorter.

I just went ahead and ordered Infinity War version from Sideshow since I had some reward points anyway. Does anyone have a KO version 1 head sculpt they purchased that they could post pictures of? There are a ton on ebay of course but i never trust their photos.

I just went ahead and ordered Infinity War version from Sideshow since I had some reward points anyway. Does anyone have a KO version 1 head sculpt they purchased that they could post pictures of? There are a ton on ebay of course but i never trust their photos.

e4ed0f06ebb4344d38fe84601b43ac13.jpg
76bd9930e6b403468cb09a1ea224b4fb.jpg
faf363663583b541e667ceda4e115a7a.jpg

Good sculpt on the KO but could use a better paint job. I can’t complain too much for $30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting those. The sculpt makes his face look too thin/narrow. If it wasn't so narrow, for $30 i would probably try and get one. If anybody has one that looks a little fuller please post a picture.

Received a KO headsculpt today to go with my Infinity War figure. Overall, I think it looks pretty good. Face is definitely thinner, but I kinda think the IW sculpt looks a little too round? Either way, nice to have the variation. But looking at images of the real HT head sculpt of the first figure, the disparity is quite noticeable.

Back