1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooooooo, what do you all think is holding the magic disk effect to his finger tips? Does it 'clip' in or maybe magnetic? It would be cool to see the hand and effect from the side or behind

I'm thinking it's glued on there or something similar to Iron Man's thrust effects where it's part of the hand.

I'm thinking it's glued on there or something similar to Iron Man's thrust effects where it's part of the hand.

Could be, but they show the disk effect as a separate piece not connected to a hand...
13782213_938125749648417_4616940234284929176_n.jpg

So much better than i expected (and i was expecting something really awesome) Really looking forward to having this one on the shelf! Just really hope it's not another late 2017 release

I watched the trailers this morning, and can't say I'm that interested in the film (apart from the bits that reminded me of Batman Begins). But, as before, the figure is just so evocative of the comics, not to mention eye catching.

Wow.

Honesty Dr. Strange and Han from TFA are 2 of the best sculpts I've ever seen from Hot Toys recently, which is saying a hell of lot considering what they've just revealed with Suicide Squad and the Cavill likeness on the BvS is something too. Incredible work HT!

Are these the same sculpt? The bottom one looks better? Is it the angle? the paint? or different? The expression around the eyes look less intense on the bottom pic, but it also may look a bit more like the actor.

Looks to be the exact same sculpt to me. It's the angle and lighting perhaps throwing you off? Like a lot of light and shadow is making the brow and frown seem more pronounced that the in hand head-sculpt since the lighting is flat.

I wish I could do that. You look at that and realize the talent some ppl have.

This is gonna be the best figure I've seen in a while.... the movie will be crap. Both things cannot be awesome.

Back