1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless the movie is really really really bad, I'm still getting this. I wanted a comic style doc strange but this is just so outstanding you have to pick this pick.

tumblr_o57t2yXrXv1qewsw4o2_500.gif

Let's just all wait for the movie. Being pessimistic about it is just as bad as being optimistic about it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I am going to the opening, no doubt. That's because I want it to be good. Let's see.

Wow... alot of 'i will get the figure even if the movie is bad'. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... but we should give Marvel the benefit of the doubt until they prove us wrong.

Surprised at the negativity of the film. People I spoke too are excited about it. It doesn't even feel like your regular Marvel film. With the dramatic tone, Oscar cast I wouldn't be surprised if this is Marvel's first Academy Award film. This could be Marvel's Dark Knight.

I know that it is a proto and a one off hand paint etc etc... but that head closeup is super cool.. :bunnydanc

I absolutely have faith this film will be good. Right now it's using the Ant Man approach well. A lot of people doubted that one and it turned out very entertaining. What Marvel has done, and is doing, is they are making "comic book crazy" believable within the constraints of the world they've built. Making Thor's power based on technology comes to mind. The fact they're explaining magic through science with Strange as well also makes me giddy. I think that's what makes Marvel films a head above DC ones (and at the same time why TDK trilogy did so well), they're grounded in reality to an extent, which makes all these things relatable and believable enough to lose yourself in the universe they've built.

I absolutely have faith this film will be good. Right now it's using the Ant Man approach well. A lot of people doubted that one and it turned out very entertaining. What Marvel has done, and is doing, is they are making "comic book crazy" believable within the constraints of the world they've built. Making Thor's power based on technology comes to mind. The fact they're explaining magic through science with Strange as well also makes me giddy. I think that's what makes Marvel films a head above DC ones (and at the same time why TDK trilogy did so well), they're grounded in reality to an extent, which makes all these things relatable and believable enough to lose yourself in the universe they've built.

:exactly: Me too, completely agree, I admit I didn't think that the Ant-Man film would be any good - but now it's one of my favourite Marvel films!! I'm sure this film will be great though, really looking forward to seeing it! :rock

Can't agree more :D Ant-Man was great. It's up there for me with Guardians of the Galaxy and Deadpool :D

Wow... alot of 'i will get the figure even if the movie is bad'. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion... but we should give Marvel the benefit of the doubt until they prove us wrong.

I think it speaks more to the "wow factor" of the figure than people wishing ill of the movie.

:exactly: Me too, completely agree, I admit I didn't think that the Ant-Man film would be any good - but now it's one of my favourite Marvel films!! I'm sure this film will be great though, really looking forward to seeing it! :rock

I wasn't a big Ant-Man fan, but Rudd cracks me up and Ant-Man is just a unique character that now he's behind Cap as my favorite MCU character. I have no doubt Dr. Strange will be mind-blowing! PO day one!

Speaking of Ant-Man, I bet HT will follow the trend with the movies that aren't Cap or Iron Man orientated and just release Strange, and possibly tease Hannibal Lector for much later on...

I wasn't a big Ant-Man fan, but Rudd cracks me up and Ant-Man is just a unique character that now he's behind Cap as my favorite MCU character. I have no doubt Dr. Strange will be mind-blowing! PO day one!

:exactly: Same here!! I love Ant-Man, he is one of my most favourite Marvel characters too!! :)

I'm confident this film will be awesome too...just like the HT figure! :rock

:exactly: Same here!! I love Ant-Man, he is one of my most favourite Marvel characters too!! :)

I'm confident this film will be awesome too...just like the HT figure! :rock
It's kinda funny, right? When I first saw the Ant-Man trailer I thought it would be a dumb movie. I still fangirled over Paul Rudd coz ... come on! Paul Rudd! But I didn't see it in theaters. I watched it after Civil War and damn did I regret that! XD I loved it and ever since Scotty is one of my faves and I love him dearly. ^^'' I'll never judge a movie again before I see it. I'll never say "oh, that looks so dumb, can't imagine how that could be good" before I at least give it a try coz chances are that it'll take that special place in my heart just like the Ant-Man movie did along with its characters. ♥

So yeah, I'll go see Dr. Strange and no matter what, I'll enjoy seeing Benedict Cumberbatch and Mads Mikkelsen on the big screen. *__*

Back