1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13891924_1161264277271220_4270350856989865707_n.jpg

From Mr. JC Hong's Facebook page.

The amount of feedback from fans of both Doctor Strange and Cumberbatch has been insane on social media. lol

Is it bad that the first time I saw this, my first thought was "I hope this means someone on Ebay will finally offer a decent Sherlock sculpt"?

I'll probably buy this just because I can finally have a Benedict Cumberbatch figurine in my house. Helps the sculpt is great too.

This figure looks great. But there is soooo many new figures coming out especially after the justice league movie. And Infinity Wars....its mind boggling. The 3rd version of the Thanos will definitely have the infinity gauntlet and everyone is going to what that figure because Marvel has been building up to it for years. He will be the ultimate Marvel villain.

Its impossible for me to buy every figure I like! and I have zero space for all these amazing pieces coming out. Crazy!!!!

I'm going to have to appreciate these figures from a distance and not try to buy everything I like. Too damn expensive. And no more space left!

This figure looks great. But there is soooo many new figures coming out especially after the justice league movie. And Infinity Wars....its mind boggling. The 3rd version of the Thanos will definitely have the infinity gauntlet and everyone is going to what that figure because Marvel has been building up to it for years. He will be the ultimate Marvel villain.

Its impossible for me to buy every figure I like! and I have zero space for all these amazing pieces coming out. Crazy!!!!

I'm picking and choosing but will be getting this, it's perfect. I am slowly building most of the next Avengers movies team instead of trying to get all of them when the film drops. I know the oufits will be different but i am ok with that. This will be my one and done Dr Stange. I'll pick up Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Spiderman, etc when their films come out. I am avoiding the DC line for the most part. I like the Joker so I did PO the AA and might get Deadshot but that's it.

I do understand the lack of space part. Right now i am rotating my collection but will hopefully have a dedicated collection room when i get a new house soon.

I'm picking and choosing but will be getting this, it's perfect. I am slowly building most of the next Avengers movies team instead of trying to get all of them when the film drops. I know the oufits will be different but i am ok with that. This will be my one and done Dr Stange. I'll pick up Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Spiderman, etc when their films come out. I am avoiding the DC line for the most part. I like the Joker so I did PO the AA and might get Deadshot but that's it.

I do understand the lack of space part. Right now i am rotating my collection but will hopefully have a dedicated collection room when i get a new house soon.
I think I'm gonna do it the other way and get my first Marvel Figures from Infinity War. Hopefully I like all the costumes from the film.

I have 1 Hot Toys figure which is Vision from AoU and I have Knightmare Batman on PO. It's so hard to try and gather a team Hot Toys collection like trying to get every Hot Toys character from Justice League which people will do when that comes out. Or trying to get the full Avengers team or GoTG squad or even if they do make every character for Suicide Squad because it's so expensive! I'm perfectly fine with picking and choosing which character and or version I liked in that specific movie and that's why I have Knightmare Batman PO. I have no intentions of collecting Hot Toys figure from no other franchise but the MCU and DCEU. I keep telling myself to take one figure at a time but man If there is a moment with Black Tux Joker and Harley in SS I gotta get both!

I think I'm gonna do it the other way and get my first Marvel Figures from Infinity War. Hopefully I like all the costumes from the film.
Well at least it's only 1 film. You know HT headquarters is disappointed in that, haha.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I have 1 Hot Toys figure which is Vision from AoU and I have Knightmare Batman on PO. It's so hard to try and gather a team Hot Toys collection like trying to get every Hot Toys character from Justice League which people will do when that comes out. Or trying to get the full Avengers team or GoTG squad or even if they do make every character for Suicide Squad because it's so expensive! I'm perfectly fine with picking and choosing which character and or version I liked in that specific movie and that's why I have Knightmare Batman PO. I have no intentions of collecting Hot Toys figure from no other franchise but the MCU and DCEU. I keep telling myself to take one figure at a time but man If there is a moment with Black Tux Joker and Harley in SS I gotta get both!

Nothing wrong with that at all man. Collect what you like. Don;t compare yourself to others. Some people have much more disposable income than others so they can buy whatever they want. In the end, just do whatever makes you happy!

DON'T buy every figure you like. That way lies madness.

Buy the cream of the crop, the ones that you simply cannot live without. They're pretty much all cool. You have to buy the ones you have the most personal connection to. If they're visually dazzling, so much the better.

This is why I am not buying SSquad Harley, altho she is cool.

Strange looks amazing, and as with all HT figs I buy, the sculpt is as if HT hit the actor with a shrink ray. I'm not even a fan of B.C's, but this figure has too much mana to pass up. Day #1 preorder.

Back