1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Sentry Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Sentry figure

I don't know what to think about the different Sentry antennas, all I know is I want the pointy ears if I get a choice, if not I can probably customize them down the line. Just looks a lot more aggressive with the pointy antenna

Aren't these from the same scene but one is the old trailer and the other is the new TV spot? Seems to indicate a running change to all Sentries, which would be sad imo

attachment.php

attachment.php

No problem man. With everyone posting so quickly it's kinda hard to juggle around with everyone's ideas and comments anyway. :lol
Unless you can read everything like some sort of machine :lol :monkey3
Lots of stuff shown today anyway..... lots of activity here

I like the ears too. I like that better then the way ultron looks. But it does also look very "robot" or mech. So I can see why they may want to change it.

I just like to poke fun at everyone that is 100% sure they know what is coming or what version is what, or who does this or that...based on .01% of a film without any audio. Lol

I don't know what to think about the different Sentry antennas, all I know is I want the pointy ears if I get a choice, if not I can probably customize them down the line. Just looks a lot more aggressive with the pointy antenna

Aren't these from the same scene but one is the old trailer and the other is the new TV spot? Seems to indicate a running change to all Sentries, which would be sad imo

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm actually more bummed about how they seem to have toned down the glow in the eyes/mouth. :(

The Sentry head on the MK43 QS figure also has curved antennas so it looks like that's what we're gonna get :( will need to customize them when it finally comes out to get the menacing look with straight & longer antennas
up_2.jpg

It could just be the angle of the head though. They may be exactly the same. The color/intensity could very well just be the screen it was captured from. If u have ever walked thru Walmart or best buys TV displays you know the exact same image looks very different on each screen

Here's the figure on display. He does have the ears but they're indeed curved.

10351465_984676231551742_4394348593100120792_n.jpg

Yeah. I think it's possible it's just the angle of that image from the trailer. You can see it has a bend in it, even straight on.

Here's the figure on display. He does have the ears but they're indeed curved.

10351465_984676231551742_4394348593100120792_n.jpg

Thanks, looks great and very detailed. I'll PO instantly when it's up. Will buy a spare head on ebay when it's out and do some custom straight antennas. Can't wait for this and for some more pictures of it!

Yep. This is my favorite Ultron design. I love how big the Ultron Prime is but this one looks better. Hope it costs less than $250

I love it, I have little doubt it would look even better lit up.

Will wait for higher res pictures but it looks pretty cool. Wish it had Ultron's signature open maw. In for sure for Ultron MK I, but this would be a nice companion.

Thanks for all the pics, Hologram!

Back