1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Sentry Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Sentry figure speculation/discussion

I could see HT doing that for $300 or so a figure. Or HT could do what HT does and make them separate at $250 a pop. :lol

Yeah, I figured that'd be their more likely decision. lol :)

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Sentry figure speculation/discussion

I could see HT doing that for $300 or so a figure. Or HT could do what HT does and make them separate at $250 a pop. :lol

And I'd still pay that :lol I think a Chitauri style release would be cool but if all the bots are identical which they seem to be I'm not sure a 2 pack will be made, just don't see HT doing a 2 pack with a price cut when they can release them as singles for a higher price...

And I'd still pay that :lol I think a Chitauri style release would be cool but if all the bots are identical which they seem to be I'm not sure a 2 pack will be made, just don't see HT doing a 2 pack with a price cut when they can release them as singles for a higher price...

Sadly I think this is becoming more likely considering all the Sentries seem to be pretty identical save for some different weapons. Hopefully HT implements an LED system that will allow us to switch the lights from blue to red. :pray:

Sadly I think this is becoming more likely considering all the Sentries seem to be pretty identical save for some different weapons. Hopefully HT implements an LED system that will allow us to switch the lights from blue to red. :pray:

Yeah the light colour switch is essential for this release imo, cause as many people who like the sentries with blue lights an equal or more will want them with the classic red lighting

Re: Hot Toys Speculation - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Sentry figure discussion

The lego sets do imply there are different kinds of sentries in the movie, such as officers. Looks similar to the Prime to Ultimate upgrade.
Looks like a good opportunity to make another set like they did with the Chitauri, but this time i'll actually want it :lol

20150324_174342.jpg

The Sentry design I think is way better than Ultron's.

My opinion will probably change after I see the movie, but I'm really not a fan of the 2 pieces surrounding Ultron's head and the eyes.

The lego sets do imply there are different kinds of sentries in the movie, such as officers. Looks similar to the Prime to Ultimate upgrade.
Looks like a good opportunity to make another set like they did with the Chitauri, but this time i'll actually want it :lol

View attachment 174814

If this is the case, which I"m sure it is, HT is probably waiting for the movie to be released first before showing off their sentries. Would explain why we haven't seen them yet.

If this is the case, which I"m sure it is, HT is probably waiting for the movie to be released first before showing off their sentries. Would explain why we haven't seen them yet.

I like that reasoning!

Time to update the original post. :panic:

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Sentry figure

Now I'm just hoping that we can interchange the lights between the red and the blue for this guy. :pray:

Back