1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Sentry Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Sentry figure discussion

That's probably one of my most desired figures right now....

.....but I don't want to give any ideas about starting a thread just yet. :lol :monkey3

Oh please no... Not another one :slap :lol

Anyway, a 1/6 MK1 Ultron would pretty much be the cream of the crop to me

Honestly I think it's fine to make a thread for this one in particular, Ultron-7.

The Ultron Sentry was one of the first designs that was officially unveiled for the film, and HT has already showcased two lines of figures that include them (Touma's Artist Mix and the Cosbaby) which I think is enough to warrant some discussion of a possible figure from HT (Chitauri set anyone?).

The Ultron Sentries deserve to have a thread of their own, even more than the Mk 45 and Ultimate Ultron (I still think we didn't need those as the discussions could've easily been made in the AOU figure thread). Heck, I'd say it's been long overdue. :lecture

Did I miss the contest? The one where you win something for new threads? Seems like we have ten new "figure" threads all of a sudden...with absolutely no new info. I could see if it was done after that stand teaser hot toys did but why now? How long till the civil war figure threads start popping up? When you word it just like the (the title) other announced figures it's misleading. Should be required to put "speculation" or something in the title till it's actually announced.

Well said. It's really getting out of hand. The marvel section in particular.

Ooh. Me first me FIRTZ?!???

Honestly I think it's fine to make a thread for this one in particular, Ultron-7.

The Ultron Sentry was one of the first designs that was officially unveiled for the film, and HT has already showcased two lines of figures that include them (Touma's Artist Mix and the Cosbaby) which I think is enough to warrant some discussion of a possible figure from HT (Chitauri set anyone?).

The Ultron Sentries deserve to have a thread of their own, arguably even more so than the Mk 45 and Ultimate Ultron (I still think we didn't need those as the discussions could've easily been made in the AOU figure thread). Heck, I'd say it's been long overdue. :lecture

Well thanks for the support Ronri!

TBH I just wanted another place to discuss this figure other than trying to slip it into other threads. I don't visit many other threads anymore, getting fed up of the elitist attitude constantly displayed across the forum. We're discussing toys, grown ass men and women discussing toys and people want to b**** and moan about too many threads and peoples views. Guess it's to be expected when you think about it.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Sentry figure speculation/discussion

I look forward to having 3 or 4 of these scattered around my AoU diorama (If I ever get that far)

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Sentry figure speculation/discussion

Getting harder to find the actual figure threads having to wade through all the speculation threads popping up like weeds this spring. :monkey4

Well thanks for the support Ronri!

TBH I just wanted another place to discuss this figure other than trying to slip it into other threads. I don't visit many other threads anymore, getting fed up of the elitist attitude constantly displayed across the forum. We're discussing toys, grown ass men and women discussing toys and people want to b**** and moan about too many threads and peoples views. Guess it's to be expected when you think about it.

Some people just look for things to moan about, no matter what you do. Personally I don't see the problem with anyone creating a new thread & it makes sense if you want to discuss something specific..., it's just a shame that people feel the need to take the time to moan & it also makes me laugh when they say things like they are having to sift through the new threads to find what they are looking for when they clog up these threads they don't want to see with their moaning so people in turn have to sift through the thread because of the same reason. lol ;)

Some people just look for things to moan about, no matter what you do. Personally I don't see the problem with anyone creating a new thread & it makes sense if you want to discuss something specific..., it's just a shame that people feel the need to take the time to moan & it also makes me laugh when they say things like they are having to sift through the new threads to find what they are looking for when they clog up these threads they don't want to see with their moaning so people in turn have to sift through the thread because of the same reason. lol ;)

What's even funnier is when people moan about people moaning.

Most folks don't have an issue with a new thread. But the title matters. If it's just a guessing game, some people don't care for that. Some people come in looking for actual news. When a new thread is started and it looks exactly like all the older announced figures people tend to think it means there's actually some new info. Otherwise why randomly start a thread. These characters and this movie where not announced the day this thread was created. There was no new news. When a new thread goes up in that situation it's just as fair to ask why as it is to make a thread. In fact, by creating a thread you are ASKING for discusion and comment. When you do that with zero actual new info...what do you expect the out come to be?

Can't wait for this... and MK1.

I think the issue is this -
Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Sentry

As soon as you read that 'MMS' bit, you are going to think it's a figure announcement and be disappointed when its speculation instead.. I dont have a problem with speculation threads, but it helps if the title makes it clear, which it now does.. although tbh, I clicked before noticing that bit.
:lol

Having said that, every time the NECA 1/4 Avengers thread gets bumped, I think 'maybe it's an official Hulk release date!'... :pray:

If hot toys made sentries, I'd totally pick one up. 2-pack if they make em...

What's even funnier is when people moan about people moaning.

Most folks don't have an issue with a new thread. But the title matters. If it's just a guessing game, some people don't care for that. Some people come in looking for actual news. When a new thread is started and it looks exactly like all the older announced figures people tend to think it means there's actually some new info. Otherwise why randomly start a thread. These characters and this movie where not announced the day this thread was created. There was no new news. When a new thread goes up in that situation it's just as fair to ask why as it is to make a thread. In fact, by creating a thread you are ASKING for discusion and comment. When you do that with zero actual new info...what do you expect the out come to be?

Thank you for making my point..., THE END. lol

Do you think they'd make this into a figure with 2 coloured light up options? Switch it up & it's blue, switch it down & it's red (for example) or would that just be costing them potential sales of another figure? lol :)

Do you think they'd make this into a figure with 2 coloured light up options? Switch it up & it's blue, switch it down & it's red (for example) or would that just be costing them potential sales of another figure? lol :)

I could see HT doing that for $300 or so a figure. Or HT could do what HT does and make them separate at $250 a pop. :lol

I could see HT doing that for $300 or so a figure. Or HT could do what HT does and make them separate at $250 a pop. :lol

They'd better be die cast for that money!

Watch them make the sentry version A a regular release and version B a SDCC exclusive or something, just to piss me off :)

Back