1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultimate Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hoping this will happen but I'm starting to wonder about it's chances

Yeah I thought for sure this would be made but I don't think theres much excitement over Prime, its HT's fault for ****ing up the head.......
Ultimate looks down right killer(sorry Pietro) so I really want a 1/6 of him

This is definitely happening. I'm shocked after the reveal of the Mark I people think it isn't.

Yeah I thought for sure this would be made but I don't think theres much excitement over Prime, its HT's fault for ****ing up the head.......
Ultimate looks down right killer(sorry Pietro) so I really want a 1/6 of him
I love that joke haha
This is definitely happening. I'm shocked after the reveal of the Mark I people think it isn't.
And well... The mark 1 was prominent in the first trailer. It's also a lot more different compared to Prime than Prime to Ultimate so the factor that they "look to much alike" didn't weigh in on Mark 1 being made. So that's probably why the Mark 1 was released so soon.

Still hoping this gets made,already planning on sticking on a custom Ultron head that'll be more faithful to the comic look but Prime's body doesn't do it for me.

I love that joke haha

And well... The mark 1 was prominent in the first trailer. It's also a lot more different compared to Prime than Prime to Ultimate so the factor that they "look to much alike" didn't weigh in on Mark 1 being made. So that's probably why the Mark 1 was released so soon.

Still hoping this gets made,already planning on sticking on a custom Ultron head that'll be more faithful to the comic look but Prime's body doesn't do it for me.

Ultimate looks nothing like Prime. It's a whole different body. If they made Iron Men we saw for mere seconds in IM3 they'll make Ultimate Ultron.

Ultimate looks nothing like Prime. It's a whole different body. If they made Iron Men we saw for mere seconds in IM3 they'll make Ultimate Ultron.

Yeah there's little to no doubt that HT would make Ultimate Ultron unless HT gets swamped by other properties. Companies are only starting to catch up on the idea of Ultron having a final form, and considering how HT works a little slower due to the greater care they put into their productions, I can see this being announced very late.

I made a semi-decent scan of Ultimate Ultron from the art book:
Scan_zpsjnzieiig.jpg

Can't wait for this beast to be made by HT.

Back